Can setalias wait for equilibrium?

setalias real outr realgar/get pipe from backpack/get tinderbox from backpack/<b>generosity</b>/empty pipe/put realgar in pipe/light pipe/smoke realgar<br>

After Generosity the rest fails due to equilibrium. Can I add wait-timer?

Best Answer

• Accepted Answer
    Infir said:
    Antonius said:
    You also get 10 puffs on a pipe per fill, so you don't need to empty and refill every time you want to smoke it. If you're even considering curing manually you're not doing anything where you would ever need to empty it.
    what if I take one puff, then the next time I'm using the pipe during combat I'd need another herb? Then the alias will fail, saying it's already filled, no?
    People generally have three pipes, one per herb/mineral, rather than using one pipe for all three.

Answers

• Generosity uses bal or eq, no?  Throw it at the end so the non-bal using stuff goes first and it should be fine

• I can't empty my pipe while selfish
  • What are you wanting this alias to do?

You don't want to keep your pipes or your tinderbox in your pack, you need to use them too frequently.

• edited August 2019
    ok, I'll keep them out then, I've never had use of the pipe yet. But the eq problem remains even without the backpack involved.
    I use the alias for combat, manual curing. wanna try it for a while before I give in to auto-curing.

• There is nothing to "give in" about using the auto curing system. It's there in game provided by the delevopers. Use it. 

Manual back up aliases are a good idea of course but don't hamstring yourself into getting frustrated 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • You also get 10 puffs on a pipe per fill, so you don't need to empty and refill every time you want to smoke it. If you're even considering curing manually you're not doing anything where you would ever need to empty it.
  • edited August 2019
    The help file gives me the impression that the auto-system is in place for overwhelmed new players, but nonetheless, I really do want some initial suffering due to an inferiority complex as a 2nd grade Mhun citizen.
  • Antonius said:
    You also get 10 puffs on a pipe per fill, so you don't need to empty and refill every time you want to smoke it. If you're even considering curing manually you're not doing anything where you would ever need to empty it.
    what if I take one puff, then the next time I'm using the pipe during combat I'd need another herb? Then the alias will fail, saying it's already filled, no?
  • Infir said:
    ok, I'll keep them out then, I've never had use of the pipe yet. But the eq problem remains even without the backpack involved.
    I use the alias for combat, manual curing. wanna try it for a while before I give in to auto-curing.

Manual curing is absolutely not viable in any way. Sorry to say, but you will lose every fight and the game will not be enjoyable.

I would highly suggest using the in game curing provided.
    Antonius said:
    You need 3 pipes, 1 for each type of smokable cure.

• edited August 2019
    Yeah now it makes sense what you're doing. Definitely get 3 seperate pipes. Use the auto refill thing provided in game. 

You will get plenty of suffering as you try to spar and duel to figure out your skills.