Poll: How do you read Achaean news?

Partially for formatting reasons, I’m curious what most people use.

Comments

• I have no life...but I usually use both.
  • I check the Portal more often than I'm logged in, so I'll read posts on the Announce and Classleads boards if there are unread ones, then wait until I'm logged in for everything else. Obviously if I'm already logged in I'll read any new Announce or Classleads posts that go up using the in-game commands (rather than going to the Portal).

• I use the phone app to read the news. Rarely check in game unless I'm using the search feature. 
  • I catch up in game every time I log in, but when it’s slow at work (which it has been lately) or I otherwise can’t really log in but have down time, I check news and messages on the portal. It 100% does not kill the amount of time I always hope it will.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    with my eyes duh
  • Gror said:
    I use the phone app to read the news. Rarely check in game unless I'm using the search feature. 
    The phone app still works? It constantly crashed on me a while back. I'll have to give it another shot. 

• Cooper said:
    Gror said:
    I use the phone app to read the news. Rarely check in game unless I'm using the search feature. 
    The phone app still works? It constantly crashed on me a while back. I'll have to give it another shot. 
    It is still decidedly not good.  But in a pinch...

• Y someone bitching at u in discord about something not an option
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I primarily read via the web portal, but if I'm in game and searching for something specific, I'll use the keyword search and read in game.

• I mostly use portal, simply because I find that most news posts happen when I'm not in game. If news posts go up in game though I read them there.
  • I use the chrome extension so I mostly read it from that, if I am in game and happen to see the new post message I usually do rn though.
  • Phone IRE App. I don't login :anguished:
  • Cooper said:
    Gror said:
    Yeah it's not the greatest but it works. I don't ever get notifications when I get messages for example, but that's okay. 
  • Gror said:
    Cooper said:
    Gror said:
    Yeah it's not the greatest but it works. I don't ever get notifications when I get messages for example, but that's okay. 
    Yeah no notifications for new messages, any anything else. It also doesn't always sync properly, and I noticed yesterday it skips some News posts sometimes. That an shortly after restarting my phone I always get a popup that it has crashed and asks if I want to close it.