Achaean Raves

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    edited July 2019
    Damn I wish I was there for that, the pink panther is one of my favorite movie series. 
  • @Stheno? I missed you. 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    LOVE the housing updates! OOS being double credits has always been such a pain, and that change along was a fantastic thing, much less all the other new stuff that's come out, especially in regards to security. Thanks so much for those changes, truly.

I do have one question - has the idea of shared housing (such as with family clans or other orgs depending on what you want to do) been considered/discussed since it was last brought up? Especially for OOS housing, many people have it shared among a family, and when those owners don't log in so much, it can make doing actual updates and etc really difficult. 

@Nicola @Makarios
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    LOVE the housing updates! OOS being double credits has always been such a pain, and that change along was a fantastic thing, much less all the other new stuff that's come out, especially in regards to security. Thanks so much for those changes, truly.

I do have one question - has the idea of shared housing (such as with family clans or other orgs depending on what you want to do) been considered/discussed since it was last brought up? Especially for OOS housing, many people have it shared among a family, and when those owners don't log in so much, it can make doing actual updates and etc really difficult. 

@Nicola @Makarios
    It has been brought up and we've yet to find a solution that is possible. It won't happen until we're happy with a plan for it.
  • edited August 2019
    Melodie said:

@Nicola @Makarios

All these updates are great but please, this. I have a shared castle OOS plot that I can't contribute to and zero interest in buying another property. Let me spend an unreasonable amount of money on housing dammit.

Also, I'm concerned about the fact that the talon tattoo basically makes OOS houses a deathtrap if you can't warp or earring out. You can just camp the entrance with a totem. That seems to discourage OOS house use.
  • @Nicola @Makarios any plans on making housing credits transferrable with this refund? I know people getting several thousand back that I need to hustle out of 'em to complete my grand designs. :(

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Also, question, can we use the dog house/cat tree/etc with normal pets, not just the minis?

Putting Solii on a cat tree sounds freaking baller.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Also, question, can we use the dog house/cat tree/etc with normal pets, not just the minis?

Putting Solii on a cat tree sounds freaking baller.
    Also this. Benjey needs his dog house.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Dis all so beautiful :,) thank you

• edited August 2019
    Super cool, do any of the non-traditional minipets fit into any of the pet houses? -Pangolin, moth etc.
    Will these (gargoyle, pond, wishing well etc) also have the no-customisation standard other Shop of Wonders items have?
  • Tahquil said:
    Will these (gargoyle, pond, wishing well etc) also have the no-customisation standard other Shop of Wonders items have?
    I'd customize the hell out of a gargoyle, so the answer is likely yes, no customs!
  • None of the Shop of Wonders wares will be able to be customised with50 customisation credits and the in game system, but if you have your heart set on an alteration, contact customisations@achaea.com and they might be able to help.
  • All around good stuff on the housing.

Hope the family concept happens one day.

Wtb Mayan crown sale
  • Synbios said:
    Athelas said:
    Thing is, that is exactly what war is IRL. One side has to literally beat the other into being either unwilling or unable to continue the fight.
    While it may make sense IRL and possibly RP-wise, this is an incredibly unfun scenario when taken into the context of Achaea as a game (gotta balance the need for immersion and the need to grow and retain a satisfied playerbase), and would probably be one of those things that would require suspension of disbelief in the way of setting explicit win-lose conditions. 
    You can't hardcode this though because people go to war over very different things. Hashan apparently went to war because Eleusis set relations to hostile, with the intention of forcing them to return to a neutral stance.

What steps would you have Hashan take to achieve that win condition beyond what they already did, which was to push Eleusis's shit in to the point where Eleusis didn't want to continue the war? The only thing wrong with that response is that people think it's wrong.

This is a conflict-driven game where your actions have massive, far-reaching consequences. No other game can compare to Achaea for that, and we should all be celebrating it, even if we have to be on the losing side sometimes.

• Ellodin said:
    About a week ago, I made the hardest decision I've ever made in Achaea. A few people know just how hard it was for me, but I had to make a change or else not really play this game. Such is life.

I thought about writing a longer post, but things like reasons aren't important. Ultimately, whether people appreciated it or hated it, I put a whole lot of effort into Eleusis. Leaving that is hard to do.

Thank you, to those of you who were with me on this journey through the nature community. There were ups and downs, but overall, it was a joy and we reached an extraordinary peak.

And thank you to those who understood.

Onwards.
    Some change is good, since it keeps things fresh and exciting. One thing that won't be changing though... I am equally still going to ambush you, or at least, find the opportunities to. (You're not the easiest person to, sometimes.)

Just you continue to watch out!!! :)
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I had a lot of fun today :) even though I was at work and wound up getting nearly no work done as a result! 

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Yes.  

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • RyxRyx North of Northreach
    @Milabar and @Nyneve, you two have been really awesome additions to Eleusis and the Scions! You two are so active and contribute so much.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Jiraishin said:
    Rave to @Atalkez and @Alasiel for great rp, @Olisaphet for great rp and being my quirky snake buddy, @Sothantos for stepping up in all the ways, and Stheno for being IC annoying in the best of ways.

Also guys, @Issam emotes now. Like, more than once an RL month. Weird, right? 
    Nothing for Achi 2.0 :(
  • Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Rave to @Atalkez and @Alasiel for great rp, @Olisaphet for great rp and being my quirky snake buddy, @Sothantos for stepping up in all the ways, and Stheno for being IC annoying in the best of ways.

Saving that for rave 2.0, obviously. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Achilles said:
    Jiraishin said:

Come to Ashtan. We'll appreciate you real gud. I even have some earrings set aside for you. 
  • RyxRyx North of Northreach
    Also, big raves to the Garden for fixing the Thornpierce/Pierce issue! This is so great! Thank you so much! =)