Artifacts

Quick question,

I have a lv1 lash, soa, and now a hunters belt. 16 dex. Trans subterfuge, avoidance, constitution, fitness, antidotes, and almost trans philosophy. Going to get a lv1 crit pendant next.

What should I go for after that to help maximize my hunting? Lv2 lash? Or artifact tattoos?

Best Answer

Answers

• Archaeon said:
    sip/regen rings
    Didn't think of that. Was just trying to max out how quickly I kill things for speeding it up. I'll look into those. Thanks.
  • deathcape, kappa

• Pyori said:
    deathcape, kappa
    deathcape?
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Izrail said:
    Archaeon said:
    sip/regen rings
    Didn't think of that. Was just trying to max out how quickly I kill things for speeding it up. I'll look into those. Thanks.
    Dex and critical pendant are going to increase your speed more than anything, at least as far as I can tell. Dex also pushes you that much closer to dstab cap.

For tanking, I'd go bracelet or death's cape, if you can afford it.
  • Austere said:
    Izrail said:
    Archaeon said:
    sip/regen rings
    Dex and critical pendant are going to increase your speed more than anything, at least as far as I can tell. Dex also pushes you that much closer to dstab cap.

How do I get a deathcape? Is it only promotions now? Or can they still be bought?
  • Izrail said:
    Austere said:
    Izrail said:
    Archaeon said:
    sip/regen rings

How do I get a deathcape? Is it only promotions now? Or can they still be bought?
    Promotions that give Death talisman pieces (and hope you can get the pieces you need for it) or waiting for it to rotate back into the Talisman shop in Delos.
  • Antonius said:
    Izrail said:
    Austere said:
    Izrail said:
    Archaeon said:
    sip/regen rings

Promotions that give Death talisman pieces (and hope you can get the pieces you need for it) or waiting for it to rotate back into the Talisman shop in Delos.
    Drats, thanks!
  • Though not related to artefacts, lucky sip is very helpful. Talisman info Lily gives bonus crit rate.