Paying for Falcon Theft Script

Hi all,

Paying 5 credits for this.

- easy alias toggle
- scans and gags all WHO output on balance, looping forever
- automatically falcon seeks anyone in a stockroom that is an enemy city according to SVOF's people tracking script
- has a list that will prioritizing retrieving specific items, needs to be able to change easily (think SVOF's aff priority list with arrows)

Good luck shop owners, this is gonna be a shit show until every shopkeeper knows that a shimmering orb is a requirement and not an option now!

Comments

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Cooper said:
    Hi all,

Paying 5 credits for this.

- easy alias toggle
    - scans and gags all WHO output on balance, looping forever
    - automatically falcon seeks anyone in a stockroom that is an enemy city according to SVOF's people tracking script
    - has a list that will prioritizing retrieving specific items, needs to be able to change easily (think SVOF's aff priority list with arrows)

Good luck shop owners, this is gonna be a shit show until every shopkeeper knows that a shimmering orb is a requirement and not an option now!
    You can manual it, Cooper. I believe in you.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I did. Farrah is not happy right now.

(I don't think Farrah is upset OOC, just the character)

• Don't worry. Setting things on fire always makes her feel better.
  • I peed in it before it reset btw.

• Falcons can find people indoors now? Was not like that the last time i was runie (many many rl years ago)
  • See the quick question thread. According to everyone else, Falcons being able to seek indoors through locked doors is intended, and been that way for a very long time.

Despite there not being an announce post about that change.

• I also paying 5 credits for script.
  • Paying 10 credits to not give to Rangor. :D
  • I feel like everyone completely missed the post that said falcons can't pick things up from stockrooms, so let me just repeat it.

Falcons can't pick things up in stockrooms.

Everywhere else though? Yes, if a shimmering orb isn't down.  And they can't pick up things with flame sigils on them.
  • Paying 10cr for a script to make my falcon "teleport into [ @Jiraishin's]  saferoom and murdering [him] with a razor blade while [he is] afk."

edited July 2019
    Paying 15 credits for a script that lets my coydog artiepet shiv any falcon that tries to sneak up on me

5 extra credits to confiscate all @Caelan's razor blades.

• Paying 20 more credits for a script to let my wolf and artiepets hunter-drone kill @Jiraishin's coydog via nuke. Must be able to do it off balance and the very second said coydog appears. NO COYDOG FOR YOU.

(Also, forest enemy Jiraishin using an animal against Nature)

Paying 30 credits to turn my minipets into an elite coydog defense force. Also hiring an attorney to sue Caelan for animal cruelty. HANDS OFF THE PUP, YOU MONSTER. 

• Paying 35 credits and the ability to pick stuff up near a shimmering orb or in stockrooms to be able to track into locked rooms like a falcon.
    Lenn said:
    Paying 35 credits and the ability to pick stuff up near a shimmering orb or in stockrooms to be able to track into locked rooms like a falcon.
    I will 100 percent ink you a prism tattoo for 35 credits. 

• It's not the same. :disappointed:
  • Paying nothing for this shit thread to die.
  • Ur a shit thread. 

Thread served its purpose, can close now if we want!

• Cooper said:
    Ur a shit thread. 

Thread served its purpose, can close now if we want!