What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Kriex said:
    Dear Targossas,

This happened yesterday but its a critical point in Kriex's story that I felt like acknowledging the people who were apart of it for so long. Its been hard logging in recently because of some real life things that have made Kriex stagnant and basically just hanging around not doing anything. I felt like it was time for his story to change so he didn't go down the retire hole that so many characters have gone before.

To the A-team in Targ that helped me open my eyes to combat more so that I have ever done in all the years that I have played Achaea. @Issam @Mezghar @Atalkez @Antonius @Achilles @Farrah @Sothantos @Jiraishin . Without you all I doubt I would have made it through the Dawnblade like I did. Making a name for myself through bounties and honorable duels.

This is very sweet, but Targ does not have an A-team. A-team is Ashtan.

What Targ has is a fire team, obviously.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Team mix-tape?
  • Jiraishin said:
    Kriex said:
    Dear Targossas,

This happened yesterday but its a critical point in Kriex's story that I felt like acknowledging the people who were apart of it for so long. Its been hard logging in recently because of some real life things that have made Kriex stagnant and basically just hanging around not doing anything. I felt like it was time for his story to change so he didn't go down the retire hole that so many characters have gone before.

To the A-team in Targ that helped me open my eyes to combat more so that I have ever done in all the years that I have played Achaea. @Issam @Mezghar @Atalkez @Antonius @Achilles @Farrah @Sothantos @Jiraishin . Without you all I doubt I would have made it through the Dawnblade like I did. Making a name for myself through bounties and honorable duels.

This is very sweet, but Targ does not have an A-team. A-team is Ashtan.

What Targ has is a fire team, obviously.
    The a was for Ablaze. The Ablaze team. Duh
  • I finally figured out how to summon Ascalaphus in Phereklos! Took me way too long to figure it out especially now that I know the answer.
  • Ever wander into a place where you think, wow I shouldn't be here or am I? Great times for exploring different avenues!
  • She has been engaged to be married to Awakened @Cyzhar Relkatha for one month.

<3  :3

• You see Princess Lispethia yell, "Hurrah! The wickedth with ith vanquithed! Oh, thankth be to our
    heroth, Ther Piggly and Alethth!"

You have learned a new Attainment ability: Polymath.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of The Dragon Lord.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!

You see Princess Lispethia yell, "Leth hear a nithe thong for our heroth, Alethth and Ther
    Pigglyth!"
    Hildabroom, the Wicked Witch yells, "Oh, please no!"
    Accompanied by the strident notes of a diabolical musical instrument, the tiny piping voices of all
    Bopalopia rise up in song, "Oh, the Wicked Witch is done and gone! Done and gone! Done and gone! Oh,
    the Wicked Witch is done and gone. La de dah de doo! Aleth and Sir Piggly are heroes very true! Yes!
    La de dah de doo!"

Very true! Yes!

• Puxi said:

Dont even need to read the log to agree.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Puxi said:
    And they say Suffering is dead.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Why is Mhaldor coloured Targossas... and Cyrene coloured Hashan... and Targossas coloured Mhaldor... Please don't tell me I'm coloured wrong too.
  • Mindshell said:
    Why is Mhaldor coloured Targossas... and Cyrene coloured Hashan... and Targossas coloured Mhaldor... Please don't tell me I'm coloured wrong too.
    Yea, you wrong.
  • Mindshell said:
    Why is Mhaldor coloured Targossas... and Cyrene coloured Hashan... and Targossas coloured Mhaldor... Please don't tell me I'm coloured wrong too.
    That was my first thought too. The colors are wrong!!
  • Wtf are these colours...
  • Anze is highlighted correctly though!
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Mhaldor is red, Ashtan is orange, Targossas is blue, Cyrene is light blue, Eleusis is green, Hashan is purple.

• Mhaldor is red, Ashtan is blue, Targossas is yellow (I can understand a white), Cyrene is orange, Hashan is purple, Eleusis is green.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I think the only colors we can all agree on are "Mhaldor is red, Eleusis is green." I have the rest as rogues - brown, Ashtan - purple, Hashan - blue, Targ - light blue, Cyrene - yellow, Divine - bold white. I am not sure why I did Cyrene and Targ the way I did. They ought to be cerulean and ivory or indigo... Maybe because I'd already picked shadow blue for Hashan and needed something different?
  • Mhaldor = white, targossas = white, eleusis = white, cyrene = white, Ashtan = white, hashan = white!  My enemy list is red.  B)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Cailin said:
    I think the only colors we can all agree on are "Mhaldor is red, Eleusis is green."
    Mhaldor isn't red.
  • Eleusis is brown

• Wow you guys are weird :tongue:
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    Not as bad as people using the wrong arrow colors
  • Sophi said:
    Not as bad as people using the wrong arrow colors
    I bet you're one of them.
  • Targ is blue. Cyrene is purplish blue, Eleusis is greenish blue. Everybody else is white, unless you are an org enemy, which is orange. Because if it’s not a good time to honours them, the rest doesn’t really matter, at least in the practical sense.
  • Highlights should be based on their IG colors, jeez.

Cyrene is Blue.
    Ashtan is Purple.
    Hashan is Dark Grey.
    Eleusis is Green.
    Targossas is Gold.
    Mhaldor is Red.
  • Ashtan is purple, Cyrene is blue, Eleusis is dark green, Hashan is dark yellow, Mhaldor is red, Targossas is white, rogues are colorless/gray, guides are bright yellow, and immortals are bright green.

Gosh, how could so many of you get this wrong!
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Fascinating conversation guys. Shame you're all wrong.  I'd correct you, but I feel like it would only further exacerbate this pointless cycle of correction.