We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• Never experienced this.  Was just like.. whatever. Typical serpent who thinks he is cool and intimidating. 😂😋 I'm going to go be productive and leave Sneaky Mcsneakerson to his glaring. Maybe I'll go spy on Dunn again.
  • I wouldn't say Jiraishin is intimidating, but he sure puts the DICK in dictionary... wait.

(also jk, ilu)
  • Dicktionary is the new spelling of the word now.
  • It's because Qi's gonna slam his dick in a dictionary if he keeps being patronising to her huehuehue
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Qidaxt said:
    It's because Qi's gonna slam his dick in a dictionary if he keeps being patronising to her huehuehue
    The biggest problem with RPing a jerk is the terrible urge to message people apologies, cry 

Not that you didn't deserve everything. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    Qidaxt said:
    It's because Qi's gonna slam his dick in a dictionary if he keeps being patronising to her huehuehue
    The biggest problem with RPing a jerk is the terrible urge to message people apologies, cry 

Not that you didn't deserve everything. 
    Pretty sure you started it! But don't worry, Qi (thinks she) can give as good as she gets!
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Wow, having been watching quietly from afar, I can definitely see your improvement, even though you were quite good to begin with!

I can only imagine the pain it is to deal with detailed pieces, but you did a fantastic job!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Melodie

Thank you! ^_^
  • edited July 2019
    Melodie said:
    Wow, having been watching quietly from afar, I can definitely see your improvement, even though you were quite good to begin with!

I can only imagine the pain it is to deal with detailed pieces, but you did a fantastic job!
    seriously you're so good, honestly an inspiration for me to keep practicing heh
  • @Ryssa

I honestly don’t notice the tint difference you are talking about at all, so from the perspective of 0 artistic inclination you are in the clear.

I REALLY love the background of your latest drawing, especially the masonry on the walls and path, all your time and effort with the shading definitely paid off!

And the huge eyes and eyelashes fit in perfectly with the overall style and have so much emotion in them! Why would you want to reverse it? :o 

• Now we need a drawing of Ryssa savagely slaughtering innocent people (bashing.. bc even Cyrene does it), blood spewing everywhere and her face a rictious grimace somewhere between horror and overwhelming ecstacy. Do it
  • :(       
  • Yay Needs more blood on her robes tho
  • @Ryssa What kind of software do you use for your drawings, out of curiosity? I keep wanting to try more digital stuff, since I have a laptop that can do that, but I don’t have any viable digital painting and drawing programs. (Although I do use photoshop type stuff for color adjustments/ overlay text/ overlaying drawings/ etc on hand drawn stuff) 
  • @Numira

I use Procreate. Tis $10, a free alternative that's still rather good is Autodesk Sketchbook. All you have to do is make an account for that one.

Also,P is only on Apple products, while Autodesk is on near any.
  • Wowowowow totally missed when they made sketchbook free, that’s awesome! (Last time I looked into this I was like “meh, monthly fee, Nvm) Thanks!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    @Ryssa check your phone/tablet settings? Blue light filter can add a yellow tint to your screen.

• The color thing can totally change from application to application as well. I do vector art a lot, and I have issues with color, but more often transparency, changing just enough to bother me if I make something on one application and open it with another.
  • Stefana said:
    @Ryssa

I REALLY love the background of your latest drawing, especially the masonry on the walls and path, all your time and effort with the shading definitely paid off!
    Me too!! 
  • Ryssa said:
    @Aegoth

Aftermath satisfactory? Kinda? :P
    "Begone thot" Ryssa
  • Don’t click if you don’t want to spoil your personal mental image of what dragons look like, as my drawings are likely not completely canon.
    A montage of what I think different dragons or individuals could look like.

The red dragons are what @Eril and @Roselie look like to Ryssa, red, gold and regal.
    The silver what I think Ryssa might look like when she reaches dragon, still having some feathers on her as an Atavian in her lesser form. 
    The green bearing the ram horns of one who is a satyr. I tried a different muzzle, and it looks more like a skeptical, horned, green Doberman. I think I’ll stick to either a simple lip or the beak end.
    And the blue dragon, having more aquatic adaptions as it’s main element is water.

Also in general experimenting with overlays to effect light and color, testing out different layer strategies to streamline my work.
    And I like the little ears! Dragon’s still do ear emotes, I think, so little ears! They’re cute!
    Also, I think, if one holds to anything of themselves when they go dragon form, it should be their eye color.
  • Not nearly menacing enough :angry:

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I see your boob.