Going Serpent

Hello,
     After taking quite a bit of time off of Achaea, I have returned and decided I would try a Serpent this time around.  I ended up retiring my old character so that I could have the credits, instead of a character that I have no desire to play after all these years.   My question mostly is concerning these Traits.  What are good for Serpents that wish to focus on combat eventually?  As it is, I am an Atavian.  I already have the following arties:  Thoth's Fang, Etheral Boots, SoA, Ring of Endurance, and Logosian Bracelets.  I have tri- transed my class skills, but have really nothing in anything else.  After all of this, I still have about 1200 credits to spend.  I can spend them on lessons or another artefact that you all may think may helpful.  Again, how to spend my traits is my first concern, but I am open to all advice.   Thank you.

Comments

• For major traits you will want nimble and another point in dex. Some good minor traits are deaths boon, meticulous care, beloved, clean freak, blissful ignorance, and marksman.  Ring of endurance was a waste, fitness is more impactful and much cheaper, I doubt you'd need more endurance than that. Actually you've probably already hit the cap for what dex can do with boots and fang, I'm so depending on if you'd benefit from more dex or not you might be able to take robust trait.
    For lessons get avoidance next, it's super important. Probably spend the rest of your credits on a crit pendant and more tankiness:  con belt, sip ring, etc. Level 1s across the board is better than upgrading one or two arties, too. I'd try to get a refund on your endurance ring then get avoidance, lvl 2 crit, and belt if you can. Fitness if you really need the endurance. If you absolutely hate hunting and don't want a crit pendant, get a sip ring instead. 
  • My dex is 18 and I have the level 3 dirk.  Should I take the Constitution traits instead?  I appreciate your advice in all the rest.  It may have been cheaper, but I bought the Endurance ring, and honestly it already makes a huge improvement in my hunting.  
  • I'm sure you're past the cap for how fast your dstabs can be. Idk if the difference between 18 and 19 dex is much. If you really want to min/max you should switch raja for that tiny bit of extra dodge. If they refunded your ring you could get fitness, which is a bigger boost, and have like 250 more credits though. I would wait for someone who can tell yoyou for certain if 19 dex is much better than 18 though. Health is always important though as you are and will always be squishy.
  • Gror said:
    I'm sure you're past the cap for how fast your dstabs can be. Idk if the difference between 18 and 19 dex is much. If you really want to min/max you should switch raja for that tiny bit of extra dodge. If they refunded your ring you could get fitness, which is a bigger boost, and have like 250 more credits though. I would wait for someone who can tell yoyou for certain if 19 dex is much better than 18 though. Health is always important though as you are and will always be squishy.
    I appreciate your advice.  Do you mean I should issue myself and see if I can let the Garden know I am back after a long time, and wish a refund all together on my ring?  Or do you mean I should redeem it?
  • They generally give full refunds if you ask, if you ask soon enough. Just like ISSUE ME I got this ring and I now regret it. Or whatever. They may not but it's worth a try. Otherwise I'm not sure it's worth trading in. 
  • Ok, thanks again