Achaean Raves

Comments

• There was a lot I liked! Too much to list concisely, that's for sure. Han-Tolneth was definitely awesome though! :)

i'm a rebel

• Farrah said:

Whoever was animating the Adryns. Twilight and Farrah's secret love interest, Elon.
    Wow!

• Sothantos said:
    Farrah said:
    @Twilight and Farrah's secret love interest, @Elon.    
    This line is better if you interpret it as @Elon also being @Twilight's love interest.

Okay, now it's war. :angry:
  • geez Farrah.. lowering the bar that much?
  • Farrah said:
    Sothantos said:
    Farrah said:
    @Twilight and Farrah's secret love interest, @Elon.    
    This line is better if you interpret it as @Elon also being @Twilight's love interest.

Okay, now it's war. :angry:
    Achaea's verison of the Trojan war as Elon as Hellen of Troy. This should be interesting, but if this does happen I demand a giant wooden horse!
  • Is that what you kids are calling it these days?
  • Puxi said:
    Is that what you kids are calling it these days?
    Elarrah, or Faon. I approve!
  • Farrah said:
    I have been loving everything going on with my Caefir crew lately (and @Tesha). @Mezghar @Sothantos @Jiraishin

Whoever was animating the Adryns. @Twilight and Farrah's secret love interest, @Elon.    

So much juicy drama. And the way everything has gone down has been so much fun. Much <3
    Watching that Adryn thing unfold was some of the funniest stuff I've seen in months. Calamity Farrah indeed.
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • Have to give a shout out to the Admin team - they took something I saw inevitably coming and offered a compromise before I could even start to feel salty about it. Considering the nature of credits being what they are, they could have just left me hanging and didn't.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    I am having SO MUCH FUN with the current event.

Raves to @Twilight for inventively creepy punishments, @Tesha for hilarity, @Farrah, @Alasiel, @Mezghar and @Sothantos for being a great RP crew and also for not murdering me except for those couple of times which don't count. 

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:

Raves to @Twilight for inventively creepy punishments, @Tesha for hilarity, @Farrah, @Alasiel, @Mezghar and @Sothantos for being a great RP crew and also for not murdering me except for those couple of times which don't count. 

Seething with envy. (kidding. Working with you while cursed was hilarious!)

Synbios said:
    Jiraishin said:

You missed Jir subsequently trying to communicate with Farrah via hand sign and getting cramps in his fingers as a result, was great.

• Jiraishin said:
    Synbios said:
    Jiraishin said:

You missed Jir subsequently trying to communicate with Farrah via hand sign and getting cramps in his fingers as a result, was great.

Jir was significantly less angsty when he couldn't speak aloud...
    Farrah said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Synbios said:
    Jiraishin said:

Jir was significantly less angsty when he couldn't speak aloud...
    Twi will be so surprised when you cave and bargain for the Eminent Master's curse to be made permanent. 

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Rave for these new death message additions. Still seeing a lot of interesting ones pop up each time I'm on. They're very well thought out.

Relief flashes on a mhun guard's frantic expression as his sword finally slides past armour and clothes and deep into Fauxstif's guts.

• The bridge caper was hilarious :lol:
  • Zackery said:
    The bridge caper was hilarious :lol:
    I had to laugh cause I was thinking this is going down like a murder on the Orient Express kind of caper when it turned into a Monty Python sketch! I was dying laughing!
  • Also Rave for the new Leather comm transfer!!!! Keep it up guys!!!!