The World Fair!!!

Comments

• What just happened.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Cecelia said:
    What just happened.
    I don't even know and I was part of it.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I saw like 20 of them insta die to the tide, but I was also killed by them because I was hated by Moghedu cause of bashing. They may of gotten some Mhaldorian kills but I think more likely just Hashani.
  • I'm not going to confirm whether the mhun killed anyone in Mhaldor during the raid, but I will say that the steaks are all consistent in the way they were harvested. Taryius is close but that's not entirely right either!
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • More debates should be held in the future. The bonus prize is having Tesha as your fellow speaker for the next debate round. What could possibly go wrong?

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Synbios said:
    More debates should be held in the future. The bonus prize is having Tesha as your fellow speaker for the next debate round. What could possibly go wrong?
    After the defeat I actually offered to be replaced with Tesha for the final debate since she was clearly on to something. My teammates ignored me :(

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • RyxRyx North of Northreach
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Cooper says, "Congratulating someone for a basic task."
    Cooper rolls his eyes.
    A smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child struts proudly as he's cheered on. Then, he happily takes the hat from Bruyan.
    A smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child exclaims, "Thank you!"
    Bruyan, the town crier says, "Perhaps I should not have congratulated you for managing to survive longer than a half-minute in that tournament recently, eh Cooper?"
    Bruyan, the town crier exclaims, "A simple task!"
    Bruyan, the town crier exclaims, "OR IS IT!"

Hashan Showcase: Cultist game!

I got the beginning and end speeches, as well as the rules and the end result, but I didn't include how the game itself went down because I wasn't sure if anyone was interested in that -- but if you are, I'll share that too!

CIJ Showcase: Living ropes and monologues!

Eleusis Showcase: Speech and parable!

• The people drowning was the best part :(
  • Finding out how many people don't have drowning reflexes was entertaining.
  • curing priority defence airpocket 25

Won't waste your pear unless you're underwater. Tada.

CIJ Showcase: Book performance, jokes, dance, and ember dance!

Eleusis Showcase: Vision, ritual, fashion show, parable!

• edited July 2019
    Pyori said:
    curing priority defence airpocket 25

Won't waste your pear unless you're underwater. Tada.
    Or save your life concerning pressure 
    @Taryius, @Aegoth :P
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Cailin says wryly in a clear voice, "I have so many questions but I'm afraid of sounding stupid."

Mirna, a fairy lady-in-waiting says, "Oh, nothing you ask could make our opinion of you lower, don't worry."

Fae ballet was absolutely amazing! Yet, this quote...

By far, this event has been my favorite. Thank you everyone involved!
  • I keep going back to thinking about the intellectual challenge of mapping non-planar space in the tree... I think i’m drooling. 
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    After nonstop doodling shenanigans throughout the lecture:

Tesha says in a mellifluous voice, "How did you get everyone to start drawing? I've been looking for a way to inspire creativity for a very long time, and almost everyone made a drawing. Did you tell them to? Or like. Was it a bribe? Did you bribe them?"

Sothantos winces in pain.

Numira cringes and drops her face into her palms with a shake of her head.

Kriex gives a pained sigh.

You look up into the air for divine inspiration.

Stanislav gives a pained sigh.

Torrent cringes and drops his face into his palms with a shake of his head.

Kei looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

Shirszae heaves a weary sigh.

Melodie shakes her head sadly at Tesha.

Auria chuckles long and heartily.

Mathonwy stares meaningfully at Tesha and furtively makes a small gesture in front of his neck.

Naelle's mouth turns up as her face breaks into a smile.

Professor Alnbeine says, "Drawing? What drawing? No drawings, I saw students dutifully recording."

"What?" Tesha asks curiously.

Stanislav places a finger on his lips and hisses, "Shhh!"

Sothantos nods at Professor Alnbeine.

Mathonwy nods his head at Professor Alnbeine, showing his acceptance.

Shirszae nods her head at Professor Alnbeine, showing her acceptance.

Farrah nods her head emphatically.

You nod your head at Professor Alnbeine, showing your acceptance.

Stanislav nods his head at Professor Alnbeine.

Kaburia stifles a soft chuckle.

Kei nods her head at Professor Alnbeine.

Tesha says in a mellifluous voice, "No no. Sothantos made a racist picture, even. Two humans and two xorans."

Sothantos raises an eyebrow questioningly.

Kriex stares meaningfully at Tesha and furtively makes a small gesture in front of his neck.

Auria nods her head at Professor Alnbeine, showing her acceptance.

Ryx flips his journal around and shows off the sketch of the professor flexing.

Numira cringes and drops her face into her palms with a shake of her head.

A smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child says, "Um, um. What's a devourer?"

Sothantos turns his journal to display lines of neat notes, carefully making sure none of the other pages are visible.

Shirszae nods her head at a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child, showing her acceptance.

Professor Alnbeine says, "Ahrm. Hrm."

Melodie leans over nearly double towards Tesha to whisper, "Teacher's pet."

Drefan says to a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child in a deep, resonate voice, "You versus cake."

Cailin raises her hand in the air.

Kaburia snickers at Drefan.

Sothantos rolls his eyes at Farrah.

You have emoted: Skye holds her thumb over her errant doodle to reveal only neatly scratched notes in her wax tablet.

WHAT A TATTLE-TALE.

• While he was speaking all I could think of was this! With him swinging his cane around.
  • Cooper slips behind a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child and garrotes him with his whip.
    Cooper has scored an ANNIHILATINGLY POWERFUL CRITICAL hit!
    A smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child has been slain by Cooper.
    A caramel-dipped apple coated in almonds tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A wooden skewer of pineapple-stuffed rambutans tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A jelly-topped mango mousse cake tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A decadent plate of golden sovereign cookies tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A cup of kawhe ice cream with chocolate drizzle tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A loaf of darkbrew bread tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A harlequin wedding cake with a reluctant groom tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A plate containing a slice of lemon meringue pie tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A driftwood platter of candied blueberry tartlets tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A plate of poultry stew with saffron couscous tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A toasted chocolate sandwich tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A rare venison steak tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A plate of chocolate fondant and vanilla ice cream tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    Cotton candy on a stick tumbles out of the corpse of a smartly-dressed, tiny halfling child.
    A tiny pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.

Cooper going for villian of the year this year!! Gotta out shine what happened to the angel!