Harvester/Gatherer/Extractor

2»

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I havent got a clue how to modify the svo prompt unfortunately, but done with room is possible

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • That'd be awesome, thanks!
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxz2qi55cs2unsc/tradeskills_v0.1.4.trigger.xml?dl=0

i've updated it to announce when harvesting is done. I hope.

If it breaks, let me know. I didn't really test it because I'm really bad. I also moved sulphur to a higher priority, so that it is harvested first at the request of someone else. 

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Mishgul said:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/sxz2qi55cs2unsc/tradeskills_v0.1.4.trigger.xml?dl=0

i've updated it to announce when harvesting is done. I hope.

If it breaks, let me know. I didn't really test it because I'm really bad. I also moved sulphur to a higher priority, so that it is harvested first at the request of someone else. 
    Did you fix the errors with sugarcane and add in kuzu at least? :P
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

I have no clue D:hopefully. I will check later. 

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • I'm a newbie and am just wondering whats the newest version of this script and how does it work without SVO?
  • Is there an updated version of this anywhere / a different and better version?

Oh i still get summoning notifications from this. Hrm. Sorry I am way behind. I don't log in often enough to get all the lines and stuff anymore to update this. Don't mind if someone else wanted to create a tradeskills package :D It is a lot of work though.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    @Mishgul I have the v013 and modified it a bit and was thinking of adding it to my forging script and making a combined tradeskills package for it. Would you be ok with me using your script in it after I change some stuff in it and add in the saving of the options to a file so it doesn't reset each time you close the profile?

Oh yes, please do it :) You are awesome dude

-

As drawn by Shayde