Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Svof

1282930313234»

Comments

• DynosDynos Member Posts: 25 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Ismay said:
    My NDB doesn't seem to be working at all. I've made sure to download the latest version of Svof. Is there a fix or something?
    Is it just the stuff like qwc or all name colouring and Whois that’s not working?
  • CailinCailin Member Posts: 338 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I'm having issues with it too. I noticed that it wasn't coloring new names, so I tried doing qw update and that didn't work, so I did ndb update all, which worked until it got to Nicator, which apparently confused it, and it won't update any farther. 
  • DynosDynos Member Posts: 25 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    @Cailin So I think I figured out the issue with the Nicator honours. When I tried to honours him, NDB doesn't detect the honours attempt and just loops trying to do so. Your update all probably had him in NDB if his honours lines were changed at some point and his previous lines were detected properly. If you want NDB to check his properly you can add to the Honors trigger in the NDB/Data Capture/Honours on a person/ folder the line 
    His birth was foretold in legend.
    Can be substring or exact, worked for me either way putting it on line 6, not that any of his details get captured as they're quite different from adventurer stats, but then NDB won't screw up if you happen to honours him in the future. Alternatively you can just do ndb delete Nicator to not have him checked on update all, but it will still mess up just honoursing him in the future.

Last, some changes to the qwho trigger were discussed over here--> https://forums.achaea.com/discussion/6768/issue-with-svof   where dragonknight pointed out the change to the pattern and to comment out a section of its code to make it work again. If you still have the old matching pattern (and lines) that's likely the cause of ndb issues as many features of ndb qwho (qwc, ect..) work through this.

Hope those solve each of your issues you were having and if you have any questions on this or things still don't work, just let me know and I'll try to help. 
    Cailin
  • QwindorQwindor Fort RileyMember Posts: 152 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    will be solved in the next update. I already fixed it for the clientside update

DynosCailin
Sign In to Comment.