Player Pics

Comments

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Zackery said:
    Damn, really? I did so much research before buying those things, The Internet told me they were good for powerlifting, haha.

i’ve been meaning to get a pair of Converse specifically for deadlifting, but in the meantime, I’ll try just socks.

Thank you!
    Yeah those are specifically for oly-style lifting (snatch, CJ, high-bar squat)
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    That's a poor argument since the initial part of the clean is pretty much the same as the deadlift. Minus the grip obviously.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    There's a slew of differences in set up between the two (bar distance from shin, hip position, stance) that don't make them comparable. 
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    edited July 2019
    Nope. Literally the same from the ground until you initiate the shrug.

ETA adding any distance between bar and shin only increases the odds of you hurting your back and provides no leverage benefit.
  • Zackery said:
    Today was my last day of the Bridge (Barbell Medicine's intermediate program), so I wanted to get in on the lifting pic train.

Can't see the plates, but I'm pulling 275lbs x 1 @ RPE ~9. I'm a small dude (122lbs), so I'm pretty happy with it.

Pardon my exposed thigh :o (and the fact that I angled my phone completely wrong... and that my butt's coming up way too soon... gotta work on that)

My eyes!!! I will never see again!!!! Good job though!! Done those and they are tough! Keep at it!!
  • Carried by eye liner

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Carried by eye liner
    Dudes don't understand how tough good eyes are.

Sat here for thirty seconds mouth open convinced she didn't do the other eye (and that's why she's covering it).
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I'm more shocked she has a tattoo now, parents must be so angry.
  • Tasuu said:

I am an animu character

• edited July 2019
    Yeah good luck following after that one above jeez tasuu also your eyeliner's powerlevel must be over 9000

Here's my latest work; I call it, "No, this isn't my house." Friendly reminder :bleep_bloop: please do not interact with this post. Thanks.

• Taleila said:
    Just got home from spending a week with @Kuririn. 100% did not want to leave. (My kiddo snuck into the pic lol) This was the day i arrived. we were both tired as hell since neither of us slept well the night before. 

Wow, your kid looks just like you.
  • Called out sick today x.x gonna game while i recover
  • I got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell Achaea...

• Gror said:
    Taleila said:
    Just got home from spending a week with @Kuririn. 100% did not want to leave. (My kiddo snuck into the pic lol) This was the day i arrived. we were both tired as hell since neither of us slept well the night before. 

Wow, your kid looks just like you.
    yep. I definitely can't deny he's mine.  100% has my cheekbones lol =)

• Figured I should finally post one of these. 😎
  • @Gror I like that shirt
  • Taleila said:
    @Gror I like that shirt
    Thanks, its one of my favorites.
  • @Epiphany Given that boot on your foot it looks like you've already had your fair share of Misery...

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • EpiphanyEpiphany Colorado Springs
    Sobriquet said:
    @Epiphany Given that boot on your foot it looks like you've already had your fair share of Misery...
    I had a bilateral metatarsal fusion. :cold_sweat:

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Tahquil said:
    Aerek says hi and he doesn't miss any of you. Nope. No way. Not ever. No how.
    Why you gotta hurt us like that T_T

• Gotta break in this new bat somehow.