We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• Ryssa said:
    @Tasus

Omg, three in one day, I’m tired, but I’m super proud of this one!!! The armour was interesting to do, still figuring out how to deal with majority dark colors, but experimenting is going well.
    A dwarf with a dragon’s vicious power and strength. At least that’s how Ryssa sees her mentor.

I love it!
  • Ryssa said:
    @Arin!

Being sisters, I used some similar colors as Ryssa, but Arin is super cute!!
    @Ryssa AHH I LOVE IT <3 SO CUTE! You are so inspirational, someday I'll get around to posting the sketches that I've drawn up. (Hadn't drawn in months and months and seeing you get excited about it has made me excited again!!)

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Looks too happy to be @Adrik :p

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• He can smile! It's just a rare occasion.  He hates the itchy fur now though.  Also basically being in a muggy sweltering hellhole that is Targossas bcz of the heat + SO MUCH GOD DAMN WATER.
  • Adrik said:
    He can smile! It's just a rare occasion.  He hates the itchy fur now though.  Also basically being in a muggy sweltering hellhole that is Targossas bcz of the heat + SO MUCH GOD DAMN WATER.
    I hear Ashtan is lovely this time of year 
  • edited June 2019

So.  It's coming along.  Got the SFW done.  Colour shall be done tomorrow.  EXCITE

No Issam. It. isn't that. ya nasty.
  • My final drawing will be for @Kaden and @Sorlia, then commissions will be closed for a bit, as this month is going to be quite busy.
    thank you everyone!
  • Ryssa said:
    @Vhaith

Kinda tried to do crystalline humming bird wings, ‘twas fun 

Thank you so much Ryssa!! That is awesome :))

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Ryssa said:
    I love Her!!! Eee! Thank you!!
  • @Ryssa I especially love the touch of the skull and most of all.. how you did her wings.😍
  • Ryssa said:
    @Kaden and @Sorlia

Finally done, durn art block! Super cute couple though, surprise hugz! And such pretty eyes Sorlia!!!!

Okay, that is super cute.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Vhaith said:
    Ryssa said:
    @Kaden and @Sorlia

Finally done, durn art block! Super cute couple though, surprise hugz! And such pretty eyes Sorlia!!!!

Okay, that is super cute.
    The cutest, especially since it's very likely to be 10 seconds before she feeds Kaden to the Dreadpilar or declares she wants to kill someone. :P

Really great work, @Ryssa!
  • Sanyss in Dragonform once he unlocks it. I can't draw people! :p
  • @Thaisen
    It's my pleasure, I'm glad you and others enjoy my drawings :)
  • Arin! said:

Its been so long since I've drawn, well, anything. It's fun to get back into it! Gosh I need to find my tablet pen. A bit of @Ryssa and @Zadkiel, I'll see if I can find anything else I've drawn recently!

Uwah!! It's so pretty! I'm so glad Arin and Ryssa are sisters <3
  • Can confirm. Talking to Jiraishin is a mental breakdown waiting to happen.
  • Doriel said:
    Can confirm. Talking to Jiraishin is a mental breakdown waiting to happen.
    I'm sure Jiraishin feels the same way about his conversations with the Teth!
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited June 2019
    Rhivona said:
    Doriel said:
    Can confirm. Talking to Jiraishin is a mental breakdown waiting to happen.
    I'm sure Jiraishin feels the same way about his conversations with the Teth!
     -silent panicked screaming intensifies- 

It really is amusingly similar to how people have described having to deal with Jir, though. The unsettling silences. The knowledge that they are Always Watching. The biggest difference is that Jir, when you get right down to it, is not that dangerous. The tsol'teth... are.

The second biggest difference is it's harder to distract tsol'teth with shiny things.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    This isn't new, and was in fact posted on an ancient and now-dead thread, but here's a cartoon I did ages ago of what people say talking to Jiraishin is like. 

I spoke to him and wasn't at all intimidated.

Maybe I need to exist a bit longer :p