Multiclass and systems

So I've just returned from a few months break and had a few questions regarding multiclass and systems.

1) Did svo ever get moved to clientside fully and does it support multiclass now?

2) How updated is svo currently
  • Did Elemental affs ever get fully implemented in?
  • Did the Priest rework get migrated in?
3) If svo is out of date by a long shot, what systems are other people using currently to deal with the changes for multiclass.

4) Is there a public system out there thats being updated by the masses or is there even a paid system being maintained and updated by someone?

5) If I am screwed on all accounts for public systems, is there someone willing to let me buy a updated system from them?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Kriex said:
    So I've just returned from a few months break and had a few questions regarding multiclass and systems.

1) Did svo ever get moved to clientside fully and does it support multiclass now?

3) If svo is out of date by a long shot, what systems are other people using currently to deal with the changes for multiclass.

4) Is there a public system out there thats being updated by the masses or is there even a paid system being maintained and updated by someone?

5) If I am screwed on all accounts for public systems, is there someone willing to let me buy a updated system from them?

Thanks in advance
    1.) No :(

2.) No :(

3.) Wundersys is entirely serverside orientated so it should handle multiclass well. Someone with more experience with it should chime in.

4.) Wundersys has a few people still occasionally working on it as far as I'm aware.

• 2) I added these, as well as Psion affs, a while ago but no one wanted to help test it; that version is just kind of sitting on my drive being useless until I clean up next.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • I’m pleased with wundersys, mostly. It is a smaller crew and it takes some tweaking but it’s very hackable and handles class swaps smoothly. It lacks an ndb so you’ll likely end up using apt which is sorta unofficially maintained over the forums. It does well out of the box but you’ll want to learn to tweak it.

• QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    Kriex said:

Thanks in advance
    SVOF is out of date right now because it seems like no one really wants to help with it. I am going to try and start dabbling in it but I am not a great coder and quite honestly probably won't be able to do a ton by myself which was the reason why it went crowdsourced anyways. It was already a WIP to get everything clientside but fell off due to again lack of help which tends to happen when people expect everyone else to do the work and them benefit from it when they do have the skills to at least help out. Be what it may but I will attempt to at least help to give back to everyone else considering Vadi and Kenneanung are not longer playing by the looks of it and aren't going to do anything with it because they have no reason to do it.

• I'm a horrible coder but I've said multiple times that I would be willing to donate credits to people that put time into getting it up to date!
  • @Qwindor is there a version of the clientside anywhere?  I ended up compiling my own version (Runie and Priest) and coded a class check and it seems to run both versions just fine for now. Priest needs a lot of rework but i dont want to put the effort into the non client side. 

I couldnt find the clientside anwhere or I would have already started to update it myself.  Im down to help because I picked up a second class and want this to work. I dont see myself as a great coder but i do put in the effort and my stuff works so I dont mind trying to help where I can.
  • QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    @Kriex @Vadimuses was doing it on github and has a branch for it along with a pull request. Might have to talk with him more in discord to do it. Im just starting on trying to figure it all out so its still honestly way beyond my skill to do it in a timely manner.