Third Black Wave: Electric Boogaloo

1454647484951»

Comments

• Shub said:

I noticed that Deucalion was not at the staff ceremony or involved in the divine shouting away of the tide, was he just offline at the time or is there a FOIG™ reason for his absence?
    Sooooo...has this been addressed yet? 
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Numira said:
    Shub said:

I noticed that Deucalion was not at the staff ceremony or involved in the divine shouting away of the tide, was he just offline at the time or is there a FOIG™ reason for his absence?
    Sooooo...has this been addressed yet? 
    Hasn't been addressed, but my strong guess is that he was offline and that if there's an active player for a god other people don't get to use the shell, even for special occasions.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Daddy's mad at me. :(

(this is how good rumours start)

• @Jiraishin I have been defaulting to assuming it was something along those lines, but not knowing for 100% certain DrIvEs mE CrAzY
  • edited June 2019
    Forum Farrah is always twisting and thickening all the plots. I’m just glad she didn’t tell us that Tallahassee ate him in an ambush

Tlalaiad. You stupid phone, it’s spelled Tlalaiad

• Did tlaiaiaiaiaiaiad look a bit more fiery than usual?   Hmmmmm
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Shub said:
    Forum Farrah is always twisting and thickening all the plots. I’m just glad she didn’t tell us that Tallahassee ate him in an ambush

Tlalaiad. You stupid phone, it’s spelled Tlalaiad
    I'm going to call it Tallahassee from now on - but only (mostly) OOCly.
    Detect languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchFrisianGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScots GaelicSerbianSesothoShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu
    AfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChichewaChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEnglishEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchFrisianGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianMyanmar (Burmese)NepaliNorwegianPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScots GaelicSerbianSesothoShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduUzbekVietnameseWelshXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu
    Text-to-speech function is limited to 200 characters
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • I just recalled...

@Makarios was anything planned should Zsarachnor end up collecting all of the fragments?