Why didn't "I wish" work here?

Just curious about something that happened earlier. I was expecting "I wish" to work but somehow it didn't get me kicked out of Annwyn (and I died as a result of it). No complaints about the death, just weirded out by not being kicked out and wondering what might have prevented it?

Here's the log:
https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/ouPjNC8n

The first one, I got blocked by Asmodron's homunculi but the second time I was on eq/bal and I didn't get blocked (at least from what I saw). I was also in the right area to be kicked out and Asmodron left the normal way too.

Best Answer

Answers

• Ohhhhhh. I did not know that at all. Of all the rooms I had to run to that one. Haha. Thanks! 
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Can we talk about how janky that skill looks
  • I keep reading this as "Why I wish I didn't work here." :tongue:
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Archaeon said:
    yes
    Asmodron tilts back his head and gazes up into the sky. His eyes grow vacant as almost with mechanical deliberation he lifts a hand to point
    at you, Jakiro and Jakiro in turn.
    Asmodron tilts back his head and gazes up into the sky. His eyes grow vacant as almost with mechanical deliberation he lifts a hand to point
    there must be a better way to phrase this. Like combine it somehow?
    Your life is snuffed out instantly, a painless end so swift that their is no time for pain or screams.
    *there  :'(

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Halos said:
    Archaeon said:
    yes
    there must be a better way to phrase this. Like combine it somehow?
    Your life is snuffed out instantly, a painless end so swift that their is no time for pain or screams.
    *there  :'(
    It's supposed to target three different people, so they'd presumably each see a single line. I don't know if Asmodron is explicitly targetting the same person three times, or if targetting a single person means they get it three times. Should be TYPOed either way.
  • Hmm first time I've seen it from the other end. The caster simply gets a condensed line saying who the 3 targets are. Seems each target noted gets a message, rather than simply a room message.