Active Orders?

Comments

• edited June 2019
    Aegoth said:
    Eleusis was veeeeeeery close to having Sartan as a patron. Thats all I can say ;)
    Hahaha!!! I remember! ICly I was like no way in hell as when Gaia or Artemis would return they wouldn't stop kicking us around  Sapience  till literally were naught but dust. OCCly I  felt like a beauty queen winning a pageant by saying "You like us! You really like us!"" Someone wants to be our Patron!
  • Aegoth said:
    Eleusis was veeeeeeery close to having Sartan as a patron. Thats all I can say ;)

• Sartan said:
    Behold!

Thanks go to @Rhivona for commissioning this monstrosity through Onyrica  ( https://onyrica.tumblr.com/  )

You mean you don't see this being the embodiment of Eleusis? @Caelan

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Vhaith said:

You mean you don't see this being the embodiment of Eleusis? @Caelan
    I mean.. I died laughing at that but for personal reasons. But, no. 

• edited June 2019
    Well it appears that I am very late to the party? What did I miss? J/K I'm caught up. Appreciate Caelan and Torrent repping the Scions here. Lots of hard work going into shedding the old baggage of Eleusis to make it an attractive option in the forefront of Achaea again. When I made the decision to step up it was because I didn't see the RP going anywhere. I'm ultimately pretty happy with how the majority of Eleusis has embraced the tribal discussion and savagery as a whole (even if the Scions are really the ones taking and running with it!). Mad thanks to Aegis, though. When i stepped into the role, I was told that we were likely 'untouchables' to the garden due to the history and toxicity. Good thing I wasn't awake for all that noise. Onward and upward Eleusian Rangers!
  • what even is an eleusis?
    (lolol jkjk)
    Kiet said:
    No Val for years afaik. Active orders as far as I know are:

Sartan (obv best choice here for a Cyrenian!), Aegis, Vastar, Babel, Phaestus, Neraeos, Deucalion.

Pretty good mix of gods around these days luckily. There might be more that I'm not aware of, too.
    ok, but seriously - and on-topic, of all things - is anyone aware of other divines resurfacing as we head into the end of the month? i'm new in town and curious who i should be sucking up to er, getting familiar with.
  • A number of them spoke at the end of the tide that aren’t in that list. That doesn’t necessarily mean they have returned to activity. 

• Qidaxt said:
    what even is an eleusis?
    (lolol jkjk)
    Kiet said:
    No Val for years afaik. Active orders as far as I know are:

Sartan (obv best choice here for a Cyrenian!), Aegis, Vastar, Babel, Phaestus, Neraeos, Deucalion.

Pretty good mix of gods around these days luckily. There might be more that I'm not aware of, too.
    ok, but seriously - and on-topic, of all things - is anyone aware of other divines resurfacing as we head into the end of the month? i'm new in town and curious who i should be sucking up to er, getting familiar with.
    We can never be sure if a Divine is appearing as part of story or it is a build up for a return. Twilight has been recently shown to have been involved with the entire Tsol'teth affair in yet another plot (shocking >.>), so who knows.
  • But it's also Twilight, so...
  • Yeah the entire Twilight role and realm lends itself to perpetually appearing as if he is the most dormant God, punctuated with the occasional comment/shout to remind people he is still alive.  

• It's the perfect thing, he can literally come in after anything at all happens and go "that was my plan all along!  Ohohoho!" Then vanish in a giant smoke bomb
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • inb4 every god is actually just Twilight in disguise.
  • Doriel said:
    inb4 every god is actually just Twilight in disguise.
    You say that like he isn't...

• Twiception
  • great, i joined the city patroned by Achaea's version of lulsevern... what an annoying archetype XD
  • Qidaxt said:
    great, i joined the city patroned by Achaea's version of lulsevern... what an annoying archetype XD
    Nah Severn's actually been active for more than a week at a time.

• Pyori said:
    Qidaxt said:
    great, i joined the city patroned by Achaea's version of lulsevern... what an annoying archetype XD
    Nah Severn's actually been active for more than a week at a time.
    Lolrekt

• Qidaxt said:

Little do you know...

Twilight is Severn is Nocht

The rabbit hole never ends...
  • Okay don't insult Nocht like that, please.

• edited June 2019
    Pyori said:
    Okay don't insult Nocht like that, please.

Nocht is an archaic term for Night and Darkness.

Twilight is a term for the coming of Night and Darkness.

Both speak in whispers and stick to the shadows.

:o
  • edited June 2019
    Do you mean nacht? All I'm seeing for nocht is nakedness and nods to the Scottish accent for naught.
  • Tahquil said:
    Do you mean nacht? All I'm seeing for nocht is nakedness and nods to the Scottish accent for naught.

Look into indo-european.
  • Asmodron said:

Nocht is an archaic term for Night and Darkness.

Twilight is a term for the coming of Night and Darkness.

Both speak in whispers and stick to the shadows.
    This sounds like Twilight "fan fiction". 

• Oh old Irish, got it.
  • Ye but Nocht's actually a decent god. As opposed to just being some edgy emo kid that probably dissects cats in their basement.

• edited June 2019
    Pyori said:
    Ye but Nocht's actually a decent god. As opposed to just being some edgy emo kid that probably dissects cats in their basement.

You could definitely get your point across without verbally attacking the role and supporter..
  • There's nothing to attack since the role is empty, afaik =) Besides, at this rate, Tlalaiad would be the better choice for Hashan's patron.
  • Morsul said:
    There's nothing to attack since the role is empty, afaik =) Besides, at this rate, Tlalaiad would be the better choice for Hashan's patron.
    I actually suggested and encouraged it, but people were shockingly against it..