Memorable quotes

Comments

• Why do you always have to take it there?
  • Armali said:
    Lii brings her hands together in a single, resounding clap. Blood begins to run from the nose and ears of Ainly as his face contorts in horror. Two sickening pops sound as his eyes explode in their sockets, fluid dripping from their ruined confines in a parody of tears. Then with a definitive crack the skull of Ainly crumples inward, his corpse dropping bonelessly to the ground.
    Ainly has been slain by Lii.

A new idea, idea #128, has been submitted.

Idea#128 Support: 1
    Idea text:
    can we just get rid of airlord?
    Fully artied and automated bards first 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Don't be jealous. I wish I could code well enough to make a real auto bard :( my tracking can barely tell if the person has paralysis.

• Cooper said:
    Don't be jealous. I wish I could code well enough to make a real auto bard :( my tracking can barely tell if the person has paralysis.
    Lenn can help there...

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  •           

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Quotes without context:

Magistrate Gaulth says, "I don't need some grubby Hashani trying to lick up teth blood."

• Penwize said:
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "Fighting serpents is so [CENSORED] annoying."
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "They just leave your room after like every attack."
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "I'm serious dude. I'm trying to dragon or waterlord vs a
    serpent and all i [CENSORED] see is alertness ticking every 1-2 hits."
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "Kill me now."
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "Is this what you guys have been going through for 10 years."
    (The Warriors of Sapience): Santar says, "I'm sorry."

I see a distinct lack of @Penwize puns and Dad jokes.
    1/10 would not read again.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Kresslack said:
    Quotes without context:

Magistrate Gaulth says, "I don't need some grubby Hashani trying to lick up teth blood."

• Dathrun asked me to post to say that he intended to write something, but was having difficulty getting the forum to work with his screen reader.
  • Did you @Herenicus him and reply with a screenshot?

• Hey, turns out phone works much better than the computer, no idea why. Sry for the issues yesterday.
  • I love a good round of The Bantz, so props to @Mezghar for being a good sport:

You bend your will, folding the Veil Extant itself to allow yourself to pass a showy red hibiscus
    through to Mezghar.

Mezghar tells you, "You are remarkably agile for one so old."

You tell Mezghar, "You aren't the first one who can't perform when I'm around and I doubt you'll be the last."

Mezghar tells you, "This is unlikely. Patience is required."

You tell Mezghar, "You've spent too much time around your overlords. You're starting to sound like them."

Mezghar tells you, "My speech patterns have not changed."

Mezghar tells you, "You do not know me. You have no basis for the assumption."

You tell Mezghar, "No, you don't know that I know you. There's quite the difference."

Mezghar amusedly tells you, "How clever."
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  •       
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Mathonwy said:

When is the duel at North of New Thera? -wag-
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Veiled Apprentice Pantheris Pantheria says with a growling Mhaldorian accent, "Sometimes, I dream of one day, being that Seleucarian hermit cat man who growls at people who step to close to him.  However, civilization calls and I reluctantly answered."
  •          

• edited June 2019
    Wicella said:
    Veiled Apprentice Pantheris Pantheria says with a growling Mhaldorian accent, "Sometimes, I dream of one day, being that Seleucarian hermit cat man who growls at people who step to close to him.  However, civilization calls and I reluctantly answered."
    So, Hycanthus!
  • Jiraishin said:

An'ele says, "You may inform it that approximately 0.9% of battle capacity
    possessed by a D class was capable of utterly overwhelming it."

An'ele says, "From what we have assessed in surfacer terminology, this is
    commonly labeled "pathetic" in Tezlari-tarin boasting."

Dammit, Cooper, I looked up to you as some kind of authority on combat. Then it turns out that you get trounced by the expendable fodder of the SCP Foundation. How dare you fall off the pedestal I built for you?! 

• (Stheno): Do you like festivals?
    (Khel): That sounds like one of those questions you answer, and later you're in the back half of a donkey costume doing high kicks, not quite sure how you got there, yeah?
    (Stheno): You should trust that I'd put you in the front half of the donkey. Be brayve!
    (Khel): Well, my waking times are pretty scrambled lately, yeah? But guess it depends on what part of the festival. I like the food?
    (Stheno): Do you like cooking food or just eating it?
    (Khel): Definitely just eating it. I dunno how to cook.
    (Stheno): Maybe you are the back half.
    You know what happens when you assume.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.