What if Your Char Went Elsewhere?

I've been, in little installments, posting this story on a small Morrowind forum, about Boosteya's adventures as a Morrowind newbie.

I was debating as to whether it might belong here or in Dais of Creation, decided to err on the side of Morrowind-isn't-Achaea.

I'll be posting the story itself in a thread entitled, 'A Grook in Vvardenfell.' The title in the Morrowind forum is, 'The Skinny Grook.' This thread isn't about my little unfinished (at present) story. It's about, who else does stuff like this? Where did your character(s) go? How do you reconcile these things with your Achaea character? I mean, is your story an alternate version of your character, a dream your character has/had in dormancy, or something else? (For example, maybe these things happened after you retired that character? I dunno, that's why I'm asking!)

Lastly, will you also post about these out-of-Achaea adventures? (If so, YAY!)
Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π

Comments

• My character would go Elsewyr, where Khajiit have wares 
  • I didn't mean Elder Scrolls Universe in specific, just saying!
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Coincidentally, my character has visited a few other realms (MUDs) in the years since I've discovered MUDs, and lived in them extensively before discovering Achaea. Realms such as Akanbar, Avalon (both Legends and First Age). I still sometimes get messages from people who recognize the name. While it's virtually (no pun intended...ok, maybe a little) impossible to keep a consistent story across games like that unless specifically planned ahead of time, two things have remained consistent: Kresslack's avid interest in the seas and carousing.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Mad max era Australia.