Comments

• edited June 2019
    (Cyrene): REDACTED says, "We're making a @Perl necklace? Wonderfuk."
  • Else said:
    In-game message:

Your Spinslash ability could be used again but you lack the necessary Rage

What I saw after only getting four hours of sleep:

Your Spanish ability could be used again but you lack the necessary Rage
    I've had that happen too, though mine was reading "Onslaught" as "Onstar".

Then again, Achaean roadside assistance for hunting mishaps might be kinda nice. 
  • Kresslack said:
    Else said:

Your Spanish ability could be used again but you lack the necessary Rage
    Dated a Puerto Rican girl in college and I'm convinced that messaged played in her head on a regular basis. When she started speaking Spanish, sometimes in mid sentence, I knew I was probably in trouble.
    ...You and me both.
  • That's hawt

• - 2019/06/10 03:48:54 - Plagho's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Koi's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Hylander's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Lirah's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Keorin's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Sabetha's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Devasha's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Lenn's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Marcael's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Myna's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Glathna's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Mezghar's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Shirszae's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Cyzhar's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Kaden's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Aegoth's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Kresslack's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Elon's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Stheno's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:55 - Kiet's face contorts in agony as his flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.
    - 2019/06/10 03:48:56 - Kei's face contorts in agony as her flesh is liquefied, wholly consumed by the raging inferno of Aegoth's holocaust globe.

Nuclear Explosion GIF

• Mathonwy said:
    A dove comes flying into the room, deposits a letter into your hands, warbles cheerfully, and flies away.
    5980h, 7716m, 24900e, 29400w cexdb-read 241455
    You see that the letter contains a severed finger.
    You read what is written on an elegant white letter:

Whenever we are apart, I feel as if a part of me is missing...

<3
    5980h, 7716m, 24900e, 29400w cexdb-p 241455
    This letter is made of the finest quality paper, and is rolled into a cylinder, with a red ribbon to keep it from unfurling.
    It has 10 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs 1 ounce(s).
    An elegant white letter is holding:
    "finger164502"                          a severed finger
    It contains a total of 1 items of a max of 0.

Welp.
    You hypocrite! Thy lips(and fingers) preach the trashiness of anime, while thine letterbox entertains the whispers of the yandere. Shame! Shaaaaame!

• I'm good with this

Related image

Ty masters

• That makes Targ the disfavoured children. :(
  • Farrah said:
    That makes Targ the disfavoured children. :(
    You sound surprised.

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Farrah said:
    It is always so with the second child.
  • edited June 2019
    Farrah said:
    I mean no Terminus of Destruciton and no Submilation!!! Why still ally with them?  :p I would demand a refund!
  • Torrent said:
    Farrah said:
    I mean no Terminus of Destruciton and no Submilation!!! Why still ally with them?  :p I would demand a refund!
    That and we still have to dodge the raging Underrealm river on the way to Balan'ukia.  We're just unloved.
  • The sad thing is that I do....
  • Aegoth said:
    The sad thing is that I do....

• He's lying. He'd never sell them.

I do have some for sale though, 100 credits each. 

• I love Mindshell
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited June 2019
    I feel like Steve Rogers after he thawed out. I don't get this 'mayo' reference.

• mayology aka imbibe destruction, makes you hulk alchemist for a little while then you die

• Cooper said:
    He's lying. He'd never sell them.

I do have some for sale though, 100 credits each. 
    For sale as well, 99cr

• Shub said:
    mayology aka imbibe destruction, makes you hulk alchemist for a little while then you die
    You mean a...HULKHEMIST?

• edited June 2019
    Speaking of memorable Ainly quotes.
    [spoiler](Brambles): Isaeri says, "We ought to really think about the mechanics of how those tanks work and adapt our strategy accordingly. Sure, getting kills is key when we're trying to get a tank off in enemy territory, but if we're trying to remove a tank, even making them escape would work in our favour, since we can disarm without killing them."
    (Brambles): Ainly says, "With all due respect, you don't know anything about what you're talking about."
    (Brambles): Vhaith says, "So can you explain then, how the orb was helpful in that last raid? If they'd been able to escape, they might not have gotten a tank off."
    (Brambles): Ainly says, "You can learn in the army."
    (Brambles): Vhaith says, "You don't need to be in the Army to defend our home. Everyone should be able to learn, regardless."
    (Brambles): Peknor says, "Ainly is right."
    (Brambles): Peknor says, "If you want to learn then join the army and learn."[/spoiler]
    Eleusis is fine lol.