Behold My Malevolence

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited June 2019
    I think Peter Mensah (especially as seen in Spartacus) is a good live example, and if I'm being honest I think he would portray a great Sartan, both in description and demeanor:

Related image
    Related imageRelated image

• Xae said:
    Tahquil said:
    I'm not seeing that. I am seeing that his chest is round like a balloon instead of flat across the front.
    Well, that too. Chest muscles don't balloon out as a whole, they each have their own shape instead of just being an.. a balloon with muscles drawn on it :sweat_smile:
    His chest needs to be so big so it can house his big, massive, compassionate heart! Duh.
  • XaeXae
    edited June 2019

fixed it with proper anatomy :P 

I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• wow you guys are nitpicky
  • Why did you turn His outfit into a hotpants though, @Xae that's what I'd like to know!
  • Plak said:
    Why did you turn His outfit into a hotpants though, @Xae that's what I'd like to know!
    all the better to show off his impressive thighs!
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Xae said:
    Plak said:
    Why did you turn His outfit into a hotpants though, @Xae that's what I'd like to know!
    all the better to show off his impressive thighs!
    I thought it was to accentuate His malevolence...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Xae said:
    Tahquil said:
    I'm not seeing that. I am seeing that his chest is round like a balloon instead of flat across the front.
    Well, that too. Chest muscles don't balloon out as a whole, they each have their own shape instead of just being an.. a balloon with muscles drawn on it :sweat_smile:
    Sartan has Pectus Carinatum

Have some goddam body sensitivity, jeez
  • Who does the concept art? I really enjoy it.
  • Pretty sure that @Sartan cares not for the opinions of us mortals. 

• Sartan said:
    Behold!

Thanks go to @Rhivona for commissioning this monstrosity through Onyrica  ( https://onyrica.tumblr.com/  )
    All Hail Lord Sartan, Chibi of Malevolence and Conqueror Adorableness. \[T]/
  • You win half our bet, @Mathonwy. Leather pants and wicked uncomfortable greaves.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• Now forever envisioning Sartan as a big chibi
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    My... eyes...

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • It's well done, so no offense to the artist, but ummm...I don't feel right calling you Daddy S anymore.

• His head is so round...
  • edited June 2019
    Sartan is such an accomplished Necromancer that He raised the shambling corpse of this thread back to life!
    @Stheno said:
    You win half our bet, @Mathonwy. Leather pants and wicked uncomfortable greaves.
    The greaves are definitely not the most uncomfortable part of that picture.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • edited June 2019
    Nah..  nevermind

• Evil Aang.  That is all.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  •  c h a r a c t e r l i m i t
  • lmao I love it
  • My conspiracy theory that Tlalaiad is actually a chibi and is slowly converting all the gods into chibi form has now been confirmed!

I mean Tsol'teth show and and now chibi Sartan!!

• Where is the Sartan × Saitama fanfic to explain this image?
  • Evil Aang is my favorite Sartan artwork so far. I love it.
  • If only Sentinels could join Mhaldor *swoon*

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

•