Achaean Memes

Comments

• edited May 2019

Not really a meme but this is what I picture when someone talks back to Aegoth in Mhaldor.
  • Torrent said:

Not really a meme but this is what I picture when someone talks back to Aegoth in Mhaldor.
    Can confirm. Talked back to Aegoth, got exploded, and then got death scythed while setting up after burst. 
  • Ya he'll do pretty much anything to inflate his kill count. 

• Eleusis declares war on Hashan. 
    Hashan declares war on Eleusis. 
    Eleusis: 
  • Blackwave:

Eleusis raids of late:

• That processing seems  to be coming  along  nicely  B)
  • Astarod said:

Earlier raids :dizzy:

Why do I get the feeling this is how 90% of how your raids go @Astarod? This sounds like its prerehearsed!
  • This is a GOT meme. I do not watch GOT. I do not know why this is funny. I do not know if reposting a meme you don’t understand is weird. I do know that when I saw it, my only thought was “this is something like 40% of the conversations I have had with Jiraishin.”

• Numira said:
    This is a GOT meme. I do not watch GOT. I do not know why this is funny. I do not know if reposting a meme you don’t understand is weird. I do know that when I saw it, my only thought was “this is something like 40% of the conversations I have had with Jiraishin.”

Jaime (the man in the bottom half) is missing his right hand, and has this awful fake gold hand to replace it. Of course, the zombie hand in the top is clearly a left hand, so not much use to him anyway...
  • Oh, well. That’s pretty funny. But makes my comment less accurate, unfortunately. 
  • It definitely reminds me of Jir too 😁
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Funnily enough, you can find plenty of hands, severed legs, and fingers when deep sea diving.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Kresslack said:
    Funnily enough, you can find plenty of hands, severed legs, and fingers when deep sea diving.
    They're always in really poor condition though :angry:

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Jiraishin said:
    Kresslack said:
    I also have one of those gauntlets from the sea that I've had for a looong time now.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited June 2019
    Kresslack said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Kresslack said:
    I also have one of those gauntlets from the sea that I've had for a looong time now.
    I have two :D Those things are the coolest.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  •                 

• SophiSophi Rally Point

• Sophi said:

Pyori said:

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."