HAPPY PRIDE!!!!

Happy Pride, everybody!!!

I hope everyone has fun local festivities planned.

Since we have a critical mass on here according to that one survey, I thought it might be cool to have a thread for folks to post about all their fun pride adventures, post pictures, etc.

Comments

• No plans so far because... socializing:#

Will mostly smile at the festivities, avoid the heavy drinkers, ignore invites from troublesome people, and focus on some house tasks. This current event and all the city relations has been good fodder for inspiration. Both for in-game things, and my own stories. 

Plus there's always more highlights to add and defense to improve.  =)
    "Alas. Alas for Hamlin. The Mayor sent east, west, north, and south. To offer the Piper by word of mouth. Wherever it was men's lot to find him, silver and gold to his heart's content. If only he'd return the way he went."
  • Shit.

Asani's right.
  • Y'all are amazing! Love you all!

Except @Kiet.

Kiet is mean to me :(
  • <3 you @Zackery

Not sure if I'll do anything. I'll have to see if I'm off during any of the nearby things. 
  • edited June 2019
    @Zackery wait are you doing DC or Bmore pride because if so I will be there in full glitter regalia and dressed to the nines 😎

(edit- I will be there whether or not you will 😂 poor wording )

• edited June 2019
    I'll be at DC Pride all weekend!
  • Don't get to go to my local pride parade cus I'll be at work, but I'm absolutely here for the pride hype.
  • My local pride event is just a bunch of drag queens rly badly lip-syncing shit and thinking that being mean and gay is a personality due to Rupauls.

Also really fucking obnoxious music.

I will still be going, but probably to help run my friend's booth and make chainmail jewelry. :>
  • First year I won't be able to be in SF for pride but gonna try to go to Baltimore I think! 
  • Had to post short cus I was at work so here’s the longer(ish) version. This is my first pride since being fully out and I’m like, super fuckin excited. All of my friends have been super great and supportive and I’m gonna do as many pride related things as I can, cus why not!
  • Asani said:

Real talk, was not expecting to see this on Achaea forums of all places.

Valid AF. Thank you for your service.
  • Yes! We’ve come a long way since some of the stuff that was once prevalent in various forms of ooc communication.
  • Yeah. Now we're in your face about how gay we are.
  • Happy pride, all!