Memorable quotes

Comments

• He was logged in! Like most of your defence party he just qqd for the sanction rip... I was excited we'd get to fight a bunch of Cyrenians :(
  • Kiet told You: You should really tell your citymates to ditch BEFORE the sanction or not at all...
    Kiet told You: Now this became anticlimactic.

@Kiet who the hell put me in charge of this?!?!?! I just woke up! :lol:

• edited May 2019
    You were like the only one still engaging us! Or walking by.
  • Congrats Cyrene. Be sure to raid ashtan sometime. We don’t get any raids that much anymore :(
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:
    Congrats Cyrene. Be sure to raid ashtan sometime. We don’t get any raids that much anymore :(
    Have to have a valid reason to raid Ashtan. Raid us first and I’ll try for a retal!
  • Tasus said:
    Astarod said:
    Congrats Cyrene. Be sure to raid ashtan sometime. We don’t get any raids that much anymore :(
    Have to have a valid reason to raid Ashtan. Raid us first and I’ll try for a retal!
    I’ll... give your baker bad ingredients... is that retaliation worthy? 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Asmodron said:
    2019/05/29 11:38:10 - Krizal has sanctioned a raid against The City of Eleusis.
    2019/05/29 11:41:42 - Krizal has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2019/05/29 12:07:41 - Asmodron, Krizal, Sobriquet, and Zhedan have destroyed The ruins of Staging grounds for the Collosea en Duir.
    2019/05/29 12:59:10 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 13:18:15 - Asmodron has disarmed a hostile tank. Arcturus, Shirszae, and Sobriquet assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 13:18:15 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2019/05/29 17:30:16 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 17:48:08 - Wicella has disarmed a hostile tank. Krizal and Shirszae assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 17:48:08 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    019/05/29 18:07:40 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 18:43:08 - Elon has disarmed a hostile tank. Krizal, Shirszae, and Wicella assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 18:43:08 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

Image result for awkward

We get an A for effort!
  • Astarod said:
    Tasus said:
    Astarod said:
    I’ll... give your baker bad ingredients... is that retaliation worthy? 
    If the bad ingredient is a whole lotta camus.

• I had stayed logged in to work on some stuff, and ended up falling asleep while still logged in. Woke up to having missed a raid defense. Feels bad :s
  • Armali said:

What is Sojourn?
    ----------------

Oh my god. It's Oregon(organ) Trail.
    Precisely what I was thinking while reading that.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited May 2019
    Y'all, Oregon Trail is MY GAME. MY GAAAAME.

I SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING THIS EVENT BUT I MAY HAVE TO ARGH.

:scream:
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • (Cyrene): Kayeil laughingly says, "Curious how you all say the Imperiate's name."
    (Cyrene): Mazel says, "V."
    (Cyrene): Selto says, "I don't."
    (Cyrene): Tasus says, "I don't."
    (Cyrene): You say, "...I call him, 'Imperiate'."
    (Cyrene): Freeling happily says, "Ver-OOT."
    (Cyrene): You say, "Don't you?"
    (Cyrene): Ramilies says, "Lord Azure Cerulean of the  Vashnars."
    (Cyrene): Selto says, "I wait till someone else says his  name and chime in."
    (Cyrene): Mazel says, "Ver-ookt?"
    (Cyrene): Kayeil says, "Do I call him Imperiate? Only in certain company."
    (Cyrene): Choryn says, "But he prefers just Verrucht."
    (Cyrene): Selto says, "Ver-shoot."
    (Cyrene): You say, "Wat."
    (Cyrene): Kei says, "... Oh dear."
    (Cyrene): Selto says, "That's his name."
    (Cyrene): Mazel says, "Ooo, is the Imperiate's name Ver-uh- kuh-tuh?"
    (Cyrene): Kayeil laughingly says, "Vershoot."
    (Cyrene): Esti says, "Ver-ook."
    (Cyrene): Verrucht says, "It's pronounced: Stee-ven."
    You laughingly tell Verrucht, "Dammit you almost made me spit soda all over my keyboard."
    Verrucht tells you, "I bet nobody will say it right, still."

• The two halves of the globe split open to reveal a Band of Tenacity!
    As the two halves fade away, you realise that you've also been gifted with 4320 gold sovereigns, a
    group of 12 ginseng roots, a group of 10 spools of cloth, and an oaken vial!
    The gold is whisked directly into your bank account in Ashtan, giving you a new balance of 64220
    gold.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • *pop*     
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    A sense of relief that we arent the first city to get tanked by Cyrene.  Shallam may have popped Hashan's cherry back in the day.
  • Armali said:

What is Sojourn?
    ----------------

Sojourn is a game devised by the Tsol'teth, intended to test their children on
    matters of strategy and decision making.

Players take on the role of either Shallamese or Ashtani pilgrims, travelling
    across Sapience from their home to Seleucar.

Beginning with modest supplies, few horses, and a healthy party of companions,
    numerous decisions and choices will be presented along the way: these will
    invariably help, hinder, or otherwise affect progress, and points are scored as
    the game unfolds.

As time passes through the making of choices, supplies will be consumed.
    Maintaining adequate provisions is essential to success: Sojourn CAN be lost.

---

Oh my god. It's Oregon(organ) Trail.
    So the answer is always choose the doctor right?? I win!
  • Tasus said:
    2019/05/31 05:40:02 - Bronislav, Dynos, Emiya, Kaden, Keorin, Myla, Sorlia, Tasus, and Venser have destroyed The ruins of the spectator stands of the Colosseum Diabolus.

We did a thing!
    Can you please stop doing this exactly like 5 minutes after I go eat or go to bed I hate you!!!
  • So mad I wasn't there. 

• same....
  • Ahhh! Dammit I missed it! I was trying my hardest to stay up another two or three hours but I'd already been pulling late nights all week and they caught up with me hard.  :cry:

Congratulations to you all guys though! I'll be in the next one for sure!