Weekly rankings

2»

Comments

• Yeah, even if my internet wasn't kicking me off and getting me killed all the time, I think I'll stick to great hunts. You actually have a decent chance to get some credits out of it.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    The top 10 places get credits, aside from the 5 bound for making 1 million points.

1st - 100cr
    2nd - 90cr
    3rd - 80 cr

and so on, just like in great hunts.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • Oh, really? Wish the announce posts had said that, if so.
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    I got 60 credits for placing 5th in the last week of contest, so I assume that'll be the same.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • Nice. Guess I still have some incentive to go for second, then.
  • Okay, that's better. The post made it sound like 100cr for the top place was the only reward.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Yea. Its 5 bound credits for the participation mark (1 million) and 100 credits for 1st, 90 credits for 2nd, etc at a 10 credit interval for the top 10. 
    Eld said:
    Nice. Guess I still have some incentive to go for second, then.
    Just don't unsettle me!
  • Arlanda said:
    Yea. Its 5 bound credits for the participation mark (1 million) and 100 credits for 1st, 90 credits for 2nd, etc at a 10 credit interval for the top 10. 
    Eld said:
    Nice. Guess I still have some incentive to go for second, then.
    Just don't unsettle me!
    No chance of that at this point.
  • No chance in hell of making it but on the optimistic side I learned some new quests.
  • Allright new week, new round: Now are supposed to kill 1 million denizens?

• I don't remember for sure what it was last time they did this one, but I'm thinking 1000. If there's no announce, I'll post when I know.
  • p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }ANNOUNCE NEWS #3770
    Date: 1/21/2013 at 0:41
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Weekly contest
    Congratulations go out to Arlanda, winner of the quest experience
    contest with a massive 10830370 points!
    This week we're ranking adventurers on the number of denizen kills! The
    participation prize this week is 500 points, with higher-level denizens
    being worth more points than the lower-levelled ones!
  • edited January 2013
    500 points here sounds far easier than the previous ones. I've bashed a tenth of that in a couple of minutes now.
  • It's just participation for me this time. I only compete in quest weekranks
  • And hashan, mhaldor, ashtan, cyrene and refugee citizens stop asking me what quests to do. I'm supposed to be on opposite rp side as compared to some of you though I still shared
  • Arlanda said:
    And hashan, mhaldor, ashtan, cyrene and refugee citizens stop asking me what quests to do. I'm supposed to be on opposite rp side as compared to some of you though I still shared
    This is what farsight and similar abilities are for, right?
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Got 2nd place, and 90 bound credits. I am a little disappointed the announce post only gave the name of the first place winner though. @Eilona did really well getting in 9th place. Would have been nice to see her name in a post.
  • Oceana said:
    Got 2nd place, and 90 bound credits. I am a little disappointed the announce post only gave the name of the first place winner though. @Eilona did really well getting in 9th place. Would have been nice to see her name in a post.
    At least it's consistent with the other one only announcing that there was a prize for first.
  • Eld said:
    Arlanda said:
    And hashan, mhaldor, ashtan, cyrene and refugee citizens stop asking me what quests to do. I'm supposed to be on opposite rp side as compared to some of you though I still shared
    This is what farsight and similar abilities are for, right?
    I used to abuse HOUSE INVENTORY for such things, but now @Arlanda is all grown up and outranks Iocun :(