Memorable quotes

Comments

• edited May 2019
    @Asmodron Could we get an itemized list of the 21 guards slain? I want to see who got the most for the 10K bonus :)
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Was a definite Eleusis/Ashtan win. They kicked our asses in that one no questions.
  • Astarod said:
    Asmodron Could we get an itemized list of the 21 guards slain? I want to see who got the most for the 10K bonus :)

I mean...if it is clearly a 'bonus' of gold you want to give out in-game...then no...I would definitely not be giving you the list here...

Just use one of your alts anyway
  • Asmodron said:
    2019/05/29 11:38:10 - Krizal has sanctioned a raid against The City of Eleusis.
    2019/05/29 11:41:42 - Krizal has retrieved a tank from your city's reserves.
    2019/05/29 12:07:41 - Asmodron, Krizal, Sobriquet, and Zhedan have destroyed The ruins of Staging grounds for the Collosea en Duir.
    2019/05/29 12:59:10 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 13:18:15 - Asmodron has disarmed a hostile tank. Arcturus, Shirszae, and Sobriquet assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 13:18:15 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    2019/05/29 17:30:16 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 17:48:08 - Wicella has disarmed a hostile tank. Krizal and Shirszae assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 17:48:08 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.
    019/05/29 18:07:40 - The City of Eleusis has declared a sanctioned raid against the City.
    2019/05/29 18:43:08 - Elon has disarmed a hostile tank. Krizal, Shirszae, and Wicella assisted in the defence.
    2019/05/29 18:43:08 - The City of Eleusis has withdrawn from the City, ending the sanctioned raid.

Image result for awkward

TBH, you're right with this one, though. Never should have put down tanks.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • God that's a punchable face.  How fitting.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    He's your favorite son, don't lie.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I have no favorites because unlike most of Achaea I actually vetted me sons
  • So I didnt read this super thoroughly, I’m just gonna choose to believe that this Eleusis war was started over the right way to eat apples and that eleusis and the coalition are on the ass-first team, that’s how i’m gonna write it in this history ledger over here, you’re welcome

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Shub said:
    So I didnt read this super thoroughly, I’m just gonna choose to believe that this Eleusis war was started over the right way to eat apples and that eleusis and the coalition are on the ass-first team, that’s how i’m gonna write it in this history ledger over here, you’re welcome
    Should really write it like that in a journal and just secretly start having it added to libraries. The Great Apple War of 802.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Kresslack said:
    Shub said:
    So I didnt read this super thoroughly, I’m just gonna choose to believe that this Eleusis war was started over the right way to eat apples and that eleusis and the coalition are on the ass-first team, that’s how i’m gonna write it in this history ledger over here, you’re welcome
    Should really write it like that in a journal and just secretly start having it added to libraries. The Great Apple War of 802.
    Apples is dead tho, RIP :(

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Shub said:
    Is.. is that not what it's about?? I  can see no other reason why we'd be at war.

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• Melodie said:
    He's your favorite son, don't lie.
    You know he can't admit this without a voyria redux.

Zachariel Zackery is my favourite stepson, because Cresil don't play.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Profit had returned. Good ole fashioned Shenanigans at work.

• edited May 2019
    Kresslack said:
    Shub said:
    Well it’s just a little skirmish at this point with the usual juvenile public postings, hardly qualifies as a great apple war. You see to greatening the war then we’ll talk libraries. Until then this anecdote will do.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Kresslack said:
    I was pleasantly surprised to see Profit had returned. Good ole fashioned Shenanigans at work.
    Would prefer if they removed his veil.  No repercussions Achaea is dumb.
  • Achilles said:
    Kresslack said:
    Would prefer if they removed his veil.  No repercussions Achaea is dumb.
    It was an auction item, they're really very touchy about that. I'm absolutely shocked they're allowing custom perfume/cologne beads from the shop of wonders things given Trey's auction item. They refused to allow customisation of those sorts of things for the longest time because of it.
    Hell, the whole reason he has a 'perfect' veil is because the first item he won was so overpowered as a theft item back then, they HAD to do it. Maybe if they give him back the box or whatever it was he originally bought, now that it can't be used for theft anymore.
    I was wondering about that, considering the updates to veils a while back.

• Skye said:
    (Newbie): Profit says, "What you kids up to? Any questions for old Profit?"

(Newbie): Azazell says, "How do I make profits?"

(Newbie): Profit says, "Well, there's the good boy way and the bad boy way. Are you a good boy? Or a bad boy?"

(Newbie): Azazell says, "I'm a good boy, papa Profit."

(Newbie): Profit says, "Classic bad boy, claiming to be good. The easiest way to make gold is to find someone who is rich and help them alleviate the burden of carrying all that gold they have."

(Newbie): Profit says, "But you can also bash monsters, sell rats, and barter with other adventurers."

(Newbie): Profit says, "At your level, I'd imagine selling rats is the most profitable endeavor that you could undertake."

(Newbie): Kunu says, "Claim to be there squire they might get confused and give you all there belongings to carry and just walk off with it."

(Newbie): Azazell says, "I see, I see..."

(Newbie): Profit says, "This is a fair and acceptable way of making money. Kunu, you are going places, keep that mind sharp!"

Story hour with Uncle Profit. Let's make it happen.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • edited May 2019
    I don't think you realize how lucky Mhaldor is to have a literati like him in it.
  • lmao of course I know, that's why I bloodlined him. But I can't stop him from punning and it's ruining my life
  • Kiet said:
    lmao of course I know, that's why I bloodlined him. But I can't stop him from punning and it's ruining my life
    Prepare the punative punishments.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Welcome back Zackery! \o/ we missed you

• Dang, first raid ever and they already starting out with that many people.

• @Tasus log on and lead the raid defence then, damn.