Achaean Raves

Comments

• Or Delph... Or Jaiz, even, or any of the top explorers lol
  • Yeah @Qwindor, fuck off with your map you poser.

(I kid, I fucking love you.)
  • Kyrra said:
    Ahmet’s done a considerable amount of exploration though, including breaking into temples. I am pretty sure his would be legit.
    Nope, he never got worldreaver legit, and wouldn't be anywhere close to it now if he logged in due to new areas. 

• Cooper said:
    Kyrra said:
    Ahmet’s done a considerable amount of exploration though, including breaking into temples. I am pretty sure his would be legit.
    Nope, he never got worldreaver legit, and wouldn't be anywhere close to it now if he logged in due to new areas. 
    Why would anyone try to be Bal'met?

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    The bigger question is who wouldn't try to be Bal'met >_>

• Skye said:
    The bigger question is who wouldn't try to be Bal'met >_>
    Who would want to be Bal’met when you could be Goddess Skye, Master Chef and Destroyer of Cities?
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I don't have God-eater in my resume... ._.

...yet.

• Gormand? More like Godmand.
  • 2019/05/25 21:51:29 - Gilliam > Elon, Shirszae, Zhedan and myself infiltrated Eleusis and successfully blew a tank. Against Nhakra, Artanis, Medina, Rollanz, Uilien, Kuririn, Marcael, Majin, Johlo, Torrent, Braxxus, Grondson. P.S. It was awesome.

<3
  • I was very happy to see Artanis die ICly, and happy his character died OOCly.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Cooper said:
    I was very happy to see Artanis die ICly, and happy his character died OOCly.
    What happened there?

• Kresslack said:
    Cooper said:
    I was very happy to see Artanis die ICly, and happy his character died OOCly.
    What happened there?
    He died during the raid defense.
  • You guys are weird. Sunshine brightens mine. :(
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited May 2019
    Oh, so apparently there IS an Archery event this year.

• When you're wanting something promo-related, that isn't 'rare' but also not commonly sold... Can always trust @Seragorn to probably have one for sale, amidst his massive stash. <3

• I agree, Seragorn always has the good stuff and is very generous with his pricing. I have him to think for the crowns I used to buy my war beetle

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Jurixe said:
    A few days late, but I wanted to rave about @Keorin's Resistance Games post.

It is an extremely bold and ambitious plan, considering that not only will you have to find ways to organise everything, you also have to find some form of incentive to encourage players to join for legitimacy, which requires a huge investment in time and money. It's a gargantuan task by any definition, and as an event organiser, I know just how much.

But this is the epitome of player-driven roleplay, a player-run world. Yes, there are some times that it's difficult to influence story progression on your own without admin playing ball with you. But this is not one of those times; this is an entirely player-driven development and I am very interested to see how the admin respond to this. I don't know if/how they will allow it to play out if at all or if they will change the Tsol'teth's stance given that the Games usually involve a significant amount of credits, but it is exciting and I will be following the progress.

More people should do stuff like this. Take the risk. Go big. If you are really committed, it's worth it and who cares whether people think it's the 'right' or 'wrong' thing, or whether you have admin/God support or not. The important thing here is that you dared to try, and regardless of the outcome, kudos to you for that.
    Hi Jurixe. Let's RP sometime.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • What she said *sagenod*
    What, that she's gonna rp with me? :P Ready and waiting.

• Jiraishin said:
    I bet you're going to do some horrifically deviant and dirty and lewd stuff. Like headpats. Or h-handholding.

Synbios said:
    Jiraishin said:
    I bet you're going to do some horrifically deviant and dirty and lewd stuff. Like headpats. Or h-handholding.
    The sad thing is Jir -would- find that horrifically dirty and lewd.