My coding/time, your gold/credits, whatever you'd like.

2»

Comments

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    My poor protege went through every magi limb counter on forums because I refused to tell them about ak(or forums for that matter,  I was linking dropboxes). @Antonius had the closest thing to a viable script, but she never could get it to work :(. - Ashtani AK Overlord.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    i made an aff tracker and named it AR instead of AK because I thought AK was for the gun platform and I like AR better than Kalashnikovs
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Urnhlug said:
    So, currently between jobs and have plenty of time to dork around writing code. I figured since I've been playing so much Achaea I could offer up my spare time to people who have pipedreams for scripts they want but can't make themselves.

I'm not trying to charge people seriously necessarily, just hoping for fair reimbursement of some kind depending on the effort required from me.

I'm mostly used to Mudlet/SVOF, and anything written to work with those will be far easier, but I can work with anything.

If you have anything you can imagine you'd want made for you, hit me up either here or in game and we can work something out.

Use your imagination!
     @Urnhlug Would you by chance be able to do a custom GUI? I've been meaning to learn, I just simply don't have the time to properly dedicated to it and would really like something more customised to my playstyle.

Currently using Zulah's GUI which is great, but I have some minor kinks with it and doesn't offer all the functionally I'd (ideally) like.

• @Kresslack I’ll message you. I’m familiar with Zulahs GUI so I’m wondering what it is in particular you like or dislike, and knowing that I could work from there. Similar to a full affliction tracker, a full GUI is a big undertaking but like I said I’ve got plenty of time.

@Everyone else, this feels like a discussion to be had elsewhere? I’m just trying to offer off my services to people who request them for any reasons. I don’t think swooping in and making people feel bad at the game or bad period for wanting an aff tracker for an underdeveloped platform is healthy. Let’s cut that talk? It’s 2019 and Achaea is a MUD. NO ONE fights truly “manual”. Let’s all ride our high horses outta here and into a thread made for this discussion.

• Depending on your cost I'm interested in something that keeps track of the afflictions I have on myself. Mudlet/SVOF.
  • I messaged you Tahquil!

• Not sure if you are still available but I'm wanting to do some scripting for Nexus if that's an option. Need some help setting up specific aliases within a set framework.