Combat Logs

Comments

• Anyone have any serpent logs that they would mind sharing? 
  • Archaeon said:
    Looks like unlucky Stupidity to me.
  • To be fair, Ashtan did literally the same thing and got Ryzan killed last night in Mhaldor lol

• I don't know why that's a miss Ashtan thing there Miz, that happens to me solo blocking all the time.

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Mizik said:
    It’s cuz your boy wasn’t there obv

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • If I had a dollar for every time we get beckoned, I'd be able to buy you another class to come back to Ashtan, @Mizik

• Tbh I'm so used to people not blocking that I just block and shield forever until I see someone else block. 
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I'm always blocking, often the only trueblocker :(  not sure where I was when this went down, probably dead tho
  • Testing for new airlord deathsights gone wrong:

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/6JSZV4FP

This is what that single non-death looked like on deathsight:

- 2019/05/23 16:09:06 - Gilliam futilely gasps one final time for air before dying, slain by
    Bloodbound Waayen Montenegro, Scion of the Thorns.
    - 2019/05/23 16:09:08 - Gilliam futilely gasps one final time for air before dying, slain by
    - 2019/05/23 16:09:08 - Gilliam futilely gasps one final time for air before dying, slain by
    - 2019/05/23 16:09:09 - Gilliam futilely gasps one final time for air before dying, slain by
  • So.... did he get credit for that many kills? That's whack.
  • In another desperate attempt to revive my favorite thread, have a psion log! We kind of just played chicken so not SUPER riveting stuff but still a good time. Plus pretty sure most of you haven't seen much of psion as there seem to be few of us!
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/geepSOC_
    I thought I had a lock one too but buffer ate it so will post it when I get another.
  • You're a brave man to not even consider disengaging once you've gotten your prep.
  • Is Excise mana-based then? Is that the blue bars you were watching?
  • Paux said:
    Is Excise mana-based then? Is that the blue bars you were watching?
    Yes, Excise is mana-based. It requires 30% mana. That "BLAST" line you see on my end is me giving him an affliction called mindravage which makes it so all my proceeding weaving attacks drain ~20% of his mana. Giving it requires the target to have 3 or more goldenseal afflictions or 2 + blackout. The gold "UNWOVEN" is another psion unique affliction called unweavingmind of which there is also body and spirit. Basically it's an affliction that once I give you, begins to stack up in my presence and each tick of mind specifically will drain some of your mana. Body does health, spirit doesn't have any per-tick effects but it is cured like a traditional stacking affliction (1 cure per level) whereas the other two, one cure clears the entire stack.
  • Also, have a sloppy lock!
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/tUqB5lyZ
    Cut it off at the last hit because afterwards I rather embarrassingly stumble around beating in his head with a mace because I couldn't remember my alias to throw a eurypteria axe and I wanted to make sure he was as stacked up as possible in case he remembered he could accelerate (he didn't).
  • Thank god you ran away after you got prep this time.
  • Armali said:
    Thank god you ran away after you got prep this time.
    Sometimes I just like playing chicken and seeing how fast things go without running. Stupid? Yes. Fun? Is for me.
  • Armali said:
    Thank god you ran away after you got prep this time.
    I mean running away didn't work for you when I jumped you so.. maybe Gilliam has a good idea of what to do against me :pensive:

regardless, it was more of a shits and giggles who can win in a minimal-flee fight.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • This is my whole life. All in and pray you don't die to [darkshade] <insert own kryptonite there>
  • Farrah said:
    I get myself killed playing chicken a decent amount. The worst part is when you know it's likely to end bad but push for that 20% chance of success because it sounds like a good idea at the time, then die to some scrub and nobody lets you live it down and then you're like gdi I should've just played it safe (until next time, when you do it again). :(
    Every day. Other day I lost to some scrub alchemist knowing I should have disengaged during a rampage. Came back and smashed him with everything I had after that.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • SophiSophi Rally Point
    Farrah said:
    I get myself killed playing chicken a decent amount. The worst part is when you know it's likely to end bad but push for that 20% chance of success because it sounds like a good idea at the time, then die to some scrub and nobody lets you live it down and then you're like gdi I should've just played it safe (until next time, when you do it again). :(
    Mizik said:
    This is my whole life. All in and pray you don't die to [darkshade] <insert own kryptonite there>

As a major scrub I appreciate you guys giving me a fair chance.
  • Atalkez said:
    Farrah said:
    Every day. Other day I lost to some scrub alchemist knowing I should have disengaged during a rampage. Came back and smashed him with everything I had after that.
    I was surprised he died honestly, then next fight I was hindered so bad not sure I got an attack in.
  • Uvian said:
    Atalkez said:
    Farrah said:
    I was surprised he died honestly, then next fight I was hindered so bad not sure I got an attack in.
    Yeah you did what you should have! Busted my ass when I didn’t take you seriously. Love that kind of stuff, makes me try harder.

• Fought a Cyrenian yday and couldn't for the life of me get a Destroy on him because his curing was really great in spite of my trying to abuse prios... but then he just died to straight staffcasting. smh I can't even. 
  • @Aegoth I was equally as shocked that that fight went for as long as it did. Felt more like I was a Target dummy than actually participating in the fight. Made a class change the other day, so one I get up to speed I'd like a rematch.
  • Maybe next time I'll impress you enough to get you to drop my name. Lol
  • Could use some combat logs from knights and/or people fighting knights. Also one from someone fighting against depthswalker.