Memorable quotes

Comments

• Whereas I recently had a lovely dream that Achaea had been made into a movie, and we were in the opening scene - the camera was panning over lush forest and other beautiful landscape, and then we started hiking up to Mhaldor, which looked amazing like in the recent artwork of Sartan. 10/10 would totally watch 

(Sorry there was no interesting plot, just awesome scenery)

Yay for never holding fragments and just hiking around harvesting plants all the time? I guess I've been reading a lot of room descs lately.
  • Melodie said:
    I had a dream last night that I logged in at Drake Gloom, and during the def up spam, someone shoved fragments at me. Almost immediately, someone(s) started attacking me, and I realized I had fragments as both my willpower and endurance went from their usual green to yellow. Once I inevitability died, I started the embrace sequence fuming about how I was going to chew out and execute whoever handed them to me and the angry lognote I'll leave for the city. I imagined how surprised people will be, as I'm usually calm and patient.

Then I woke up angry and wanting to login to write on mdor logs, before I groggily realized it was a dream.

Fragments can go to hell. :angry:
    I actually did give you fragments yesterday though didn't I?

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited May 2019
    Cooper said:
    Melodie said:
    I had a dream last night that I logged in at Drake Gloom, and during the def up spam, someone shoved fragments at me. Almost immediately, someone(s) started attacking me, and I realized I had fragments as both my willpower and endurance went from their usual green to yellow. Once I inevitability died, I started the embrace sequence fuming about how I was going to chew out and execute whoever handed them to me and the angry lognote I'll leave for the city. I imagined how surprised people will be, as I'm usually calm and patient.

Then I woke up angry and wanting to login to write on mdor logs, before I groggily realized it was a dream.

Fragments can go to hell. :angry:
    I actually did give you fragments yesterday though didn't I?

You did, you said for half an hour, and two and half hours later, you disappeared. :angry:

They got passed around a few times after me until eventually someone died idk who.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Dunn said:
    I just said on CT “I can hold them for a half day and then I am picking someone randomly. I don’t care what happens to them”. Ryzan was the lucky winner!

Stupid things have given me too much stress this event to care anymore. Waiting for my dream
    I ask on ct. If no one responds within two minutes, screw it, i'm qqing. Best case scenario I get to go kill someone for them later. Worst case they sit on denizens. 
  • Austere said:
    Dunn said:
    I just said on CT “I can hold them for a half day and then I am picking someone randomly. I don’t care what happens to them”. Ryzan was the lucky winner!

Stupid things have given me too much stress this event to care anymore. Waiting for my dream
    I ask on ct. If no one responds within two minutes, screw it, i'm qqing. Best case scenario I get to go kill someone for them later. Worst case they sit on denizens. 
    works for me!

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Send them all to the Imp Lord. That would be an amazing development.

• Dunn said:

At this point they are more just for fun. So good for hunting.
  • Right... I mean aren't they used for helping clear the tide?? If your jus sitting hoarding them.... your just wasting them while they are available 
    Proficy said:
    Right... I mean aren't they used for helping clear the tide?? If your jus sitting hoarding them.... your just wasting them while they are available 
    Pretty much the same as how people treated Relics when they were released. Instead of using them and risking losing them, people just hoarded them so other's couldn't have an opportunity to use them. Really defeats the purpose.

• I was about to log out and lose them but Dunn and Irimon ganked me for them so I had to dodge the gank THEN qq so it wasn't too convenient for the filthy ashtani........
  • 7 AM ganks never work out. QQ.

Nothing good happens after 2am.

• Kresslack said:
    Is it before 2AM or after 2AM? This is too confusing.
  • edited May 2019
    Taryius said:
    Kresslack said:
    Is it before 2AM or after 2AM? This is too confusing.
    It generally is somewhere.
  • edited May 2019
    Eliana sets her soulfire crucible down, a heatless black flame igniting within the receptacle.

You say with a hollow Arcadian accent, "She's going crazy."

You see Shadow Gypsy Eliana Campbell shout, "Someone needs to die!"

You hear a high-pitched screaming noise and instantly, a bolt of red, crackling energy strikes Eliana. Her body arches as her mouth opens in a noiseless scream. Crimson fire erupts out of her eye sockets and mouth and her charred body crumples to the ground.
    Eliana has been slain by Neraeos.
    A skullcap flower falls from Eliana's corpse.
    Some irid moss falls from Eliana's corpse.
    A piece of kelp falls from Eliana's corpse.
    A bloodroot leaf falls from Eliana's corpse.
    Eliana throws her arms wide and the miasma boils around her as she gives a final cry of defiance, the miasma about you surging violently in response.

The black flame within a soulfire crucible sputters, and as it goes out, so does the entire crucible vanish with it.

That is brilliant.

I had to double-check when I saw Sothantos on yesterday.

• Skye B. Anchors, Eye of Neraeos
    She renewed the Chieftess of Aran'riod.
    She stormed Anzari-tarin and claimed Raia'dalam for the Overland.
    Her legion has extracted over 100,000 iron ore from the ground.
    She placed 6th in the Year 700 Championship Games.
    Her legion has extracted over 100,000 stone from the ground.
    Empowered by Maya's sacrifice, she battled as a Demigod to help defeat Bal'met.
    She slew the Ur'Vampires Asztrik and Zigana.
    She did decipher the mechanisms of Clockwork Isle.
    She overcame the increscent power of Lavarin, Shah of Morindar.
    She brought light back to Unsidhe Court by slaying Fafnir, Lord of the Dark Court.
    She placed 6th in the Year 400 Championship Games.
    She has shown great wit in completing three of the Lady Lorielan's mazes.
    She slew Auntie Maim, stopping a nefarious experiment.
    She is a dinky barrel, small and cute.
    She slew the vampiress, Belladona.
    She did slay the dragon of Polyargos, Yudhishthira.
    She restored the staff of the jaguar spirit in Shala-Khulia.
    She has been accoladed a champion of Caer Witrin.
    She has helped Auntie Maim bring her nephew back from the dead.
    She slew the vampire lord, Zsarachnor.
    She summoned Sh'Fah, the Kx'Khrah warrior.
    She succeeded in bringing song back to Bopalopia.
  • She's had that for like 15 years! It was a Clementius boon from when she won some mega riddle or something.
  • It's so old it's from when boons were a thing.
  • I'll never get over wasting my two boons while skye actually got a good one
    Kiet said:
    I'll never get over wasting my two boons while skye actually got a good one
    What did you use yours for?

• I got one of my skills advanced and then I got gold lol.
  • At least you didn't get your name added to a help file only to have it removed by a stupid name policy change.
    I've never been heavily involved in any Order, but I really like the idea of Boons. In other MUDs I've played in the past, gods would grant boons (especially to followers) for doing or achieving pretty epic stuff. I think that's pretty cool.