Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited May 2019
    Atalkez said:
    Minifie said:
    Your criticisms are wrong and you are wrong. Sorry Targossas fucked up and allied with Chaos and then had to get "realigned" for their shit RP
    This is an asinine thing to say. At the time it wasn’t the wrong decision to join the Coalition at all. It wasn’t until more information was made available that it was determined to be the wrong thing, which would not have happened if we hadn’t started asking more questions. There was a meeting where we were suggesting we attempt to meet with the TT, and several Coalition members disagreed.

Targ is all about doing what “needs to be done” - even if that means allying with an enemy for a temporary benefit. Don’t make up stupid shit so you can throw shots at someone you don’t like.
    If you want a response, move it to rants.

Edit: If you are going to fling lies about, @Farrah, don't whinge when shit comes 180 back in your face.
  • Atalkez said:
    Minifie said:
    Your criticisms are wrong and you are wrong. Sorry Targossas fucked up and allied with Chaos and then had to get "realigned" for their shit RP
    This is an asinine thing to say. At the time it wasn’t the wrong decision to join the Coalition at all. It wasn’t until more information was made available that it was determined to be the wrong thing, which would not have happened if we hadn’t started asking more questions. There was a meeting where we were suggesting we attempt to meet with the TT, and several Coalition members disagreed.

Targ is all about doing what “needs to be done” - even if that means allying with an enemy for a temporary benefit. Don’t make up stupid shit so you can throw shots at someone you don’t like.

We also didn't "get realigned" since I personally made a call that shocked nearly everyone. But what are facts?

If I've learned anything by now, it's that it's not worth rehashing this argument, particularly with this specific individual.

• Tasuu said:
    #forumrp

Can't we just hate each other in game ty

If only. :(
  • Tasuu said:
    #forumrp

Can't we just hate each other in game ty
    Trying too, someone wanted to harsh all the buzz in the raves thread though :pensive:

In actual raves:

2019/05/18 13:06:57 - Drasmer > Kagrra has consumed the heart of the Leviathan and inscribed his name upon the Aegis.

Another protege up the ranks! I don't think I'll ever get sick of the Legate advancement ceremony!

• I'd like to take a moment to promote my new book, inspired by all of this nonsense:

• Ysela said:
    Farrah said:
    (after their god forced them to). ... chose it themselves rather than being ordered to.
    I try to stay out of these sort of arguments, and really don't have anything to say about the other parts except the quoted one, but thought I'd make a clarification.

Sartan didn't order anything. Sartan confirmed the official stance. I am not logged in 24/7, and so some key decisions that need to be made in the moment are made by non-Tyrannus people. One or a few such decisions were not the decisions that should have been made, and when that was to be rectified Sartan helped Ysela through putting His weight behind her stance. (ICly, rather embarrassing as Tyrannus to have to rely on Him for it, but OOCly makes it easier to push to the city in the right direction.)
    Fair enough. Change being forced to by their god to being forced to by their CL and my point is still the same. People who were whining about it said S had forced it so that wasn't really the public image. It's all just tiring for me, though.

I never criticized any of Mhaldor's decisions. Only the attitudes displayed by them towards me and mine constantly and on an OOC level.
  • So if it's OOC, why would it affect what IC accolades they receive?
  • edited May 2019
    Who said anything about affecting their IC accolades? I was responding to an OOC comment about Mhaldor.

Let's not derail this again with new tangents over misreadings.
  • @Tahquil wins the internet today.
  • @Tahquil

I see your rave gif, and raise you... this

• rave to non non biyori season 3
  • - 2019/05/22 01:34:04 - Atalkez has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/05/22 01:34:37 - Farrah has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/05/22 01:34:53 - Farrah has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    Yes.  I, too, am enjoying these wonderful new deathsight additions. :(
  • Penwize said:
    - 2019/05/22 01:34:04 - Atalkez has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/05/22 01:34:37 - Farrah has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/05/22 01:34:53 - Farrah has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    Let Dunn get the kills next time, jerk.
  • edited May 2019
    Farrah said:
    Penwize said:
    - 2019/05/22 01:34:04 - Atalkez has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    Let Dunn get the kills next time, jerk.
    He left off the 3 I got. So rude.

• Penwize said:
    I mean, there has to be a connection between you getting Avenging Arrow Champion and these new deathsights being released, don't you think?

Just saying, the times are very close..
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • @Penwize Quit Mark, go Dauntless, rejoin Mark. This is my cycle but replace ‘quit’ with ‘get kicked because there’s never any contracts in the stupid Quisalis’. 

• I'd like to thank whoever wrote all these new deathsights for all my lost experience that I didn't make up most of by killing @Dunn :(

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • When Dunn is getting kicked from the Mark due to lack of contract completion you know the system is flawed. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Ivory Mark seems to do fine. I saw their points output once and was floored that they ever had anything above 110 (Quisalis defaults to 100 points and you gain or lose based on completions/failures). They either don't get kicked for inactivity or have a ton of contracts.

• Dunn said:
    Ivory Mark seems to do fine. I saw their points output once and was floored that they ever had anything above 110 (Quisalis defaults to 100 points and you gain or lose based on completions/failures). They either don't get kicked for inactivity or have a ton of contracts.
    I'm pretty sure they both operate the same in terms of when you get kicked. I think we have like 3 people over 250 though haha.
  • edited May 2019
    That is insane lmao. If someone goes over 120 in Quisalis, I'm confused. Do your scores ever reset to 100? Ours seem to regularly.

• edited May 2019
    Reset only happens if you don't do contracts for a long enough time. It never resets if you keep doing them afaik. But if there aren't any to do, obv sux to be you.
  • edited May 2019
    Sux to be Quisalis for sure. Reset happens often enough in Quisalis that I was convinced that it just put everyone at 100 sporadically haha.

• Only seems to be one real difference between the two:

HELP CHAMPIONS: A variable portion of the fee will be taken by the Ivory Mark organisation, then, if the contract has been placed by an individual, half of the Champion's cut will be returned to the filer of the contract, the rest will be awarded to the Champion.

HELP ASSASSINS: A variable portion of the fee will be taken by the Quisalis organisation, the rest will go to the Assassin.

I guess people just prefer Champions because they're marginally cheaper.