Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• DorielDoriel Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ryssa said:
    @Jiraishin

Hehe, sure ^_^
    Yo... how much you want for a commission?
  • RyssaRyssa Member Posts: 82 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Doriel

Ah, uh, well... I guess whatever you see it worth as the finished drawing. Whether a handful of gold or a credit or two. *Shrug*
  • ThaisenThaisen Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ryssa said:
    @Doriel

Ah, uh, well... I guess whatever you see it worth as the finished drawing. Whether a handful of gold or a credit or two. *Shrug*
    Don’t sell yourself short! :)
  • SynthusSynthus Member Posts: 163 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    With the combination of the green shirt/tunic and brown boots, I'm getting a bit of a Link vibe from your portrayal of Ryssa.

Also, the hands look fine! They're just wibbly wobbly wriggly phalanges of flesh anyway, they can look really weird sometimes.  :p
    @Thaisen
    Well, @Jiraishin told me he used to ask 5-15 credits for portraits so, around there maybe. But, I'll still leave the final decision to the generosity of my patrons ^_^

@Synthus
    Hehe, if I wasn't so lazy with drawing clothes (tis a subject I have trouble on usually) she'd probably look a bit more like BoTW Zelda. But, she loves greens and silvers, so, Linky vibes will be inevitable 😁 
    And, yeah, hands/fingers are weird :)

Jiraishin
  • NumiraNumira Member Posts: 143 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    yo, I should actually get to doing this someday- plot twist, maps aren't even my "specialty", it's probably actually drawing people. But every time I attempt drawing text me, two days later I'm like "na, that doesn't look right. I have higher standards than that." 
  • KorrokKorrok Member Posts: 45 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    Numira said:
    yo, I should actually get to doing this someday- plot twist, maps aren't even my "specialty", it's probably actually drawing people. But every time I attempt drawing text me, two days later I'm like "na, that doesn't look right. I have higher standards than that." 
    1.  Looking forward to your art! 

2. Love the "plot" pun.

3. When it comes to criticism, you're your own worst enemy. 

RyssaNumira
  • NumiraNumira Member Posts: 143 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Whoa... Plot... ha ha. that was definitely an intentional pun. Yup, so intentional. 
    Cailin
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Ryssa said:
    @Astarod @Tianondria

It felt weird with nothing behind, as you guys are on a bench, but, I’ve got a backgroundless version as well. I couldn’t keep every detail in, and working with dark main colors was interesting, hahaha.
    But, I want to keep the sweet feeling of Tianondria’s wedding ring. Just... happiness and joy in being with each other. I hope you two like it!
    It looks great! We'll be definitely sure to reward you for your work ;)
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
    RyssaNakhti
  • DorielDoriel Member Posts: 96 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ryssa said:
    @Doriel

Gentlemanly clothes gives gentlemanly look. 

Edit: oly moly, last minute realized I did the waistcoat buttons wrong and had to edit
    I FUCKING LOVE HIM
    RyssaThaisenJethanNakhti
  • StefanaStefana Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    I am a beggar, not a chooser, so I will leave the individual vs. couple pic decision up to which you’d rather do! Unless @Thaisen wants an individual one since I basically just piggybacked his request to get into the queue.  :3<3

P.S. can I just say it’s amazing how fast you’ve been cranking these out? They are so good!!

We are fools whether we dance or not, so we may as well dance.
    Arin!
    edited May 10
    @Stefana
    My speed was because of the tunnel vision of sudden inspiration, hahaha. I'm gonna end up slowing down to eat and seek out inspiration and a muse, but, it'll all get done :)
    StefanaArin!
  • StefanaStefana Member Posts: 71 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ryssa said:
    @Thaisen @Stefana

Cute couple :)
    :love: Ahh it's amazing and perfect! Looks just like how I pictured her! And they look so cute together. Thank you so much and I will find you in game for further recognition <3<3<3

We are fools whether we dance or not, so we may as well dance.
    RyssaDorielThaisen
  • ThaisenThaisen Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Ryssa said:
    @Thaisen @Stefana

Cute couple :)
    Gahhh you’re so good!!!!.... will dump credits on you later when I log in :)

thank you!
    RyssaNakhti
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulkingMember Posts: 2,132 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I love it! Thank you so much!
    Favorite parts of the picture: his expression, how you did the scars on his face, and the viewing lens. Just wow. The body language and facial expression are so detailed and so right for him.
  • TasusTasus Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Oh wow. I want mine done now!
  • VhaithVhaith Member Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Tasus said:
    Oh wow. I want mine done now!
    Same :(
    We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• TasusTasus Member Posts: 114 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Ryssa do Tasus and Vhaith! I’ll pay you for both 🙂
    Vhaith
Sign In to Comment.