Worth it?

2»

Answers

• When I was new I was frozen without caloric, level 30s I think. Also before I knew about delivers, so I limped my frozen ass home, must have taken a good half hour. I figured out all the curing after that.

• Shub said:
    When I was new I was frozen without caloric, level 30s I think. Also before I knew about delivers, so I limped my frozen ass home, must have taken a good half hour. I figured out all the curing after that.
    I did that in bopalopia, around level 60-ish. My tree tattoo faded too, and I then I couldn't find any cats for like 45 minutes. Was literally one of only like 3 instances when I was genuinely not having fun playing.
    Davok said:
     Or just die outright to voyria.
    Ha ha, I think I did that last week. I am not the sharpest blade in the drawer some days. (that won't surprise too many people though.)   :p
  • Davok said:
    Denizens start delivering dangerous afflictions a lot sooner than you think. Easily as early as the 40s or 50s.
    Earlier than that. There are denizens in low-level areas that hit with loki, that makes most cures necessary. The ophidians in the great rock were basically a death sentence when I was starting out, if I was half a second too slow running through the group of 3 I probably wasn't getting out.
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol

this is how we carry Antonius into fights now. 
  • Archaeon said:

this is how we carry Antonius into fights now. 
    I have a rift full of mending now!

I never did get revenge on those lepers, though...