Achaean Raves

Comments

• I have no idea what happened to you, @Makarios but glad it isn't permanent?  Get well soon.

• edited May 2019
    Added a silver arachnid ring to the bling outfit.
    Thank you for making it possible to assign jewellery to outfits.

Reaching down with a massive hand, Sartan lifts your head and draws a taloned finger across your throat, the wound closing as He does so.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I'm encountering a few new faces and characters lately both in and out of Cyrene that proving a lot of fun to interact with, and have some really interesting RP. It's rather refreshing.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    We were waiting for the other shoe to drop but Cooper never really called us, so we just sat back and drank our... uh. Lemon water? Yeah.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited May 2019
    I offered me harmonics several times but I was as redundant as a campfire during an aegoth raid :'(
  • Rhivona said:
    Cooper said:
    Thanks to the admin behind the Moghedu fighting!! (I know who you are, but don't know if you want to be called out!)

@Kagrra set up a Moghedu hunting party, and @Zachariel had previously been having a talk with Temelin.

Kagrra did a really cool sermon, and right after he finished a group of 23 mhun keepers came in and killed the three of us almost instantly.

I couldn't have that, so I did my Cooper bragging thing and told Mhaldor I'd handle it alone. And then I did. Even though those 23 keepers turned into 23 keepers, ~6 conjurers, ~8 guards, and 5 knights.

I don't think they thought I'd be able to solo bash all that, but it was mega fun proving them wrong!

I was honestly surprised you handled them all without backup, that group was assembled with the thought that all of you would come to rush!
    But we'll take the nine kills
    I thought Mhunna and Temelin would be more scared if just one person did that. Looking back I wish I had brought everyone there as a group, so they could all die and I could still be the last man standing to kill them by myself.

• I'm not convinced that hasn't already happened a few times. 

• Level 10 depthswalker scythe, Tsol'teth paid dearly for it to be made.
    Cooper's Demise - 500,000 Credits
    All Shadowmancy and Terminus-related abilities have their balance costs reduced by 98.59%.
    All Shadowmancy and Terminus-related abilities have their damage increased tenfold.
    Litany now also affects denizens in adjacent rooms.
      - Denizens affected have their stats increased significantly.

Long story short it's Cooper's fault.

• Ashtan stood against the Tsol'teth, giving no quarter in their third successive defense against the forces of the Underrealm.
  • Thanks for that talk, both IC and OOC. You know who you are. 
  • edited May 2019
    Edit: Ooops someone already posted it.
    Reading comprehension who?
  • Farrah said:
    Kiet said:
    I just realized we had a new accolade earlier, and I'm super happy with it! I know every city got one, but imo this one's the coolest (ashtan's second fav for me) because it just represents Mhaldor so well in tone + wording while sounding pretty badass.
    The host of Baelgrim turned back the forces of the Tsol'teth, a lonely bulwark against the dark tide.

The idea of Mhaldor being a 'lonely bulwark' is just so in tune with what Mhaldor is and tries to be and is commanded by the big red guy in the sky to be that it's just super satisfying to have it in our accolade for this.

Not to rain on your parade, but it will feel more badass when they do it without constantly whining about how no other city is doing it (after their god forced them to). NOTE: I realize this does not apply to every Mhaldorian, but damn is it annoying to deal with and deserves to be said. Ashtan's style was far more badass during the Second wave, and I assume that was because they chose it themselves rather than being ordered to. Noting for future improvement's sake!

Allying with the forces of Anzari-tarin, Targossas and their allies went on to strike at the hearts of their foremost enemy.

Ours is pretty fitting, too.
    You are pretty butt hurt over a comment that had absolutely nothing at all to do with you, or Targossas. Whatever hate boner you have for Mhaldor is getting old, figure out a new schtick, because your one-dimensional personality is older than Blind jokes at Makarios.
    edited May 2019
    Yeah, I re-read that rave three times to make sure Kiet had not somehow managed to insult someone during it (as that wouldn't be unusual), but it was a completely just "this is awesome, I know everyone got one but I really like ours!" rave. Bringing all that up when it was a simple rave with nothing untoward is pretty uninspiring of you.

Kiet and I have almost never gotten along and I have pretty much no bias at all about scolding him when appropriate (which is often), but the above was just unnecessary. 
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited May 2019
    Farrah said:

Melodie said:
    Yeah, I re-read that rave three times to make sure Kiet had not somehow managed to insult someone during it (as that wouldn't be unusual), but it was a completely just "this is awesome, I know everyone got one but I really like ours!" rave. Bringing all that up when it was a simple rave with nothing untoward is pretty uninspiring of you.

Kiet and I have almost never gotten along and I have pretty much no bias at all about scolding him when appropriate (which is often), but the above was just unnecessary. 

More worthless dribble.

Your criticisms are wrong and you are wrong. Sorry Targossas fucked up and allied with Chaos and then had to get "realigned" for their shit RP

Just calling it as I see it. Go to rants and expel your stupidity there.

If the truth offends you, then sucks to be you.
    Farrah said:

Melodie said:

Mhaldor striving to be a 'lonely bulwark' (it didn't, it tried to do the opposite), and seeming "badass."

I mean, you're arguing about the wording of the accolade (which we didn't choose, by the way - the admin did), and the fact that Kiet finds the wording/meaning of it to be badass. You can be sour about the event and Mhaldor's actions all you like, but you're literally just telling someone "it's not as cool as you make it sound!" ... when it's just a rave about how the wording of the accolade, which again. Wasn't picked by us.

If you've got more, we can take the rest to rants, but I wanted to be sure and clarify that I found this to be a shitty thing to do and called out on it before we did.
  • Minifie said:
    Your criticisms are wrong and you are wrong. Sorry Targossas fucked up and allied with Chaos and then had to get "realigned" for their shit RP
    This is an asinine thing to say. At the time it wasn’t the wrong decision to join the Coalition at all. It wasn’t until more information was made available that it was determined to be the wrong thing, which would not have happened if we hadn’t started asking more questions. There was a meeting where we were suggesting we attempt to meet with the TT, and several Coalition members disagreed.

Targ is all about doing what “needs to be done” - even if that means allying with an enemy for a temporary benefit. Don’t make up stupid shit so you can throw shots at someone you don’t like.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.