Player Pics

Comments

• Came to Syracuse and heard there could be a wild @Dunn sighting. Not what I was imagining. 
  • I'm hiding in one of those stacks of tires.

• I've actually never seen one of those in the wild but I remember this when I was growing up. Been through like 10 name changes since, I think.

• Good job, looks great. 

• I think it looks like an ewok.

• Ewoks are miniature bears, so it's fine.

• Would it be a bad idea to name my bear cub mini pet Wicket? Cause i’m really tempted to do that now.
  • Yeah I'm going to need you to give me that dog.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Zackery We found your nephew's cousin!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Darrod said:
    I'll play along.

You have a doppelganger that is/was a bartender in Galveston... He looks like you +7 years

• @Stefana your mini American Eskimo is adorable

• Peak said:
    @Stefana your mini American Eskimo is adorable

He is actually a samoyed! We thought he was gonna be a real big boye but he's a runt at under 50lbs. I don't mind though, I can actually lift him! :)

• My cousin has a samoyed...they are basically just a big ball of fluff :)

Beautiful dog!
  • Looks like our cat, Rico Suave. We call him BoBo.

• Holy shit you've lost weight
  • Puxi said:

Pre-gaming before my first game of Croquet while at Bottlerock.
    I cannot picture how you could possibly look more like a Dad. You've mastered the look.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I don't know what it is, but Puxi really reminds me of Michael Raymond-James....or like a young Ian McShane.

• Kiet said:
    Puxi said:

I cannot picture how you could possibly look more like a Dad. You've mastered the look.
    Jean shorts and New Balance tennis shoes.

• Trey said:
    Kiet said:
    Puxi said:

Jean shorts and New Balance tennis shoes.
    So.. I have this down too then. (Jean shorts because long pants make my left leg swing slower. Regular shorts rip too easy. New Balance are lightest shoe around that aren't $200). I have the dad-bod to go with it took. The complete ensemble.

• Do those thighs look like they see long shorts?