New Deathsights!

Hello everyone! I saw the announce of new deathsights and am excited to enact them, however there are a few of us who haven’t seen any yet! If you’re interested or obliged- post your favorite deathsight (past or present) or any you’ve discovered you’d like to share! 
The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."

Comments

• Find out IC (by murdering or being murdered by your citymates for hours on end!) >:)
  • Blistered skin melting from his flesh, Zoktos has succumbed to the effects of Jy'Rakym Dunn's darkshade.

Frantic death seizes Halos at the behest of Jy'Rakym Dunn's terrible venom, his futile attempts to rid himself of it only making matters worse. < camus. My fav.

• Dunn hits the floor with a sickening thud, perishing instantly before Irimon's headslam.

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • This is far less exciting than watching them be discovered in game.

Anyone who finds the super obscure one is in for a treat!
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • Ictinus said:
    Don't... don't say that, or I'm gonna have to start looking again :cry:

• I lost count of how many times I died or killed Irimon yesterday. Best day ever.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Ictinus said:
    This is far less exciting than watching them be discovered in game.

What, did you put in a new one for alcohol poisoning or something?

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Jiraishin said:
    Ictinus said:

Give it a try and find out!
  • edited May 2019
    General Skills: 7
        Dunn hits the floor with a sickening thud, perishing instantly before Irimon's headslam.
    Racial Skills: 1
    Seafaring: 1
    Misadventure: 1
    Relics: 1
    Talismans: 2

Apostate: 6
    Bard: 2
    Blademaster: 10
    Depthswalker: 5
    Druid: 10
    Infernal: 8
    Jester: 2
    Magi: 2
    Monk: 2
    Occultist: 6
    Paladin: 3
    Priest: 1
    Psion: 2
    Runewarden: 5
    Sentinel: 8
    Serpent: 5
        Blistered skin melting from his flesh, Zoktos has succumbed to the effects of Jy'Rakym Dunn's darkshade.
        Frantic death seizes Halos at the behest of Jy'Rakym Dunn's terrible venom, his futile attempts to rid himself of it only making matters worse.
        Oathsworn Sophi executes Archaeon by choking him to death with an archaic, ordinary lash.
        The dangling corpse of Sophi hangs limply from the trees by Unsworn Kaedan's noose, spittle dribbling down her cheek.
    Shaman: 3
    Sylvan: 8
    Dragon: 4
    Firelord: 2
    Waterlord: 2
    Earthlord: 1
    Airlord: 1

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Rhivona said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Ictinus said:

So... tempted...

If only I didn't have to explain my actions IC afterwards.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Bloated and swollen by Kaedan's venom, Oathsworn Sophi dies in a fit of miserable twitching and froth.

That's sumac, so different than camus. I think that's all of Serpent's new ones, then.
  • We need some forestals to murder each other, that is about all I'm still missing! 
  • Asmodron has roused his last rabble, expiring in a pool of his own vomit.

I vote for this to happen more often. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • That would be drunkness death. Have to keep illness cured to avoid death to vomitting.
  • New Nova deathsight:

The cataclysmic heat of Khalasian Wanderer, Asmodron Dicondron, Herald of Progress has proven too much for Krizal, exploding into a cloud of soot and ash.

• Sadly, I tried the death by vomiting, and there was no new deathsight. :(
  • If you really want to try that death, there is at least one quest that involves a drinking contest with a denizen, so you could maybe kinda use that as a excuse. But I guess that’s a mute point since the death sight was posted.
  • I'm not going to post the entire list of deathsights I've found, so go murder each other in-game, but I will post a few of my favourites here. I'm still missing all the forestal ones, a few BM ones and some misc skills and talisman deathsights.

The mental might of Viscount Minifie Lichlord, Subjugator of His Legion has snuffed Taryius's mind out like a candle in the dark.

A handful of Insid'ari Ailea, Vindicator of Frailty's bloodworms burrow into the freshly deceased remains of Taryius and begin to feed.

Taryius has found Palusa, Reaper of Secrets's martial prowess with Unseen Lights positively electrifying.

Minifie gazed into the Primal Fires and Lord Marshal Taryius Lichlord, Jagganeth of His Legion gazed back.

A mystical circle of pain proves to be the last thing Taryius ever experiences.

• I hope my trample suggestion made it in.
  • Elisella said:
    I hope my trample suggestion made it in.
    Trample does in fact have a unique deathsight, but I never wrote it down.
  • Taryius said:
    Taryius has found Palusa, Reaper of Secrets's martial prowess with Unseen Lights positively electrifying.
    Is that infuse lightning's kill? Didn't think that'd get a different kill line, tbh.
    This would fit mine and @Dunn's swords pretty well.

• Rhivona said:
    Jiraishin said:
    Ictinus said:

Oo death by jackdaw...  or a newbie kick

• BabelBabel Oblivion
    Pyori said:
    Taryius said:
    Is that infuse lightning's kill? Didn't think that'd get a different kill line, tbh.
    This would fit mine and @Dunn's swords pretty well.
    Infuse has one for each element, yes.