How did I not know this?

Comments

• Do remember Open PK ~= Free PK, however. People can still hire on you for attacking them there.

• 8633h 6554(99)m 99%w cexkdb- 275500 [0] 06:30:57.77 (-30m, 0.5%)  
    Lifting a shamanistic rattle, you give it a purposeful shake, the beads within clattering ominously.
    Your only warning is a sense of impending doom before a bolt of lightning rips through you,
    transfixing you with its fury.
    You have been afflicted with prone.
    5915h 6554(99)m 99%w cxkdb[pr]- 275500 [0] 06:30:58.73 (-2718h, 31.5%)  

You say in a clear voice, "Whoa."
  • The forums has an ignore function.

When the f*** did that happen?

• Vanilla has had the feature for pretty much ever.
    Achaea forums has had it enabled for quite a while now. At least a year.

• We asked for this feature for a long time and was told Vanilla was asking for a stupid fee/price for it, but I'm very glad to have it now!

• How did I not know Elemental Lords were an already Trans'd class that f2p players could pick-up?! IRE, Thank you for recognizing the value of your freeloading players and finding ways to throw them a bone.

• You didn’t know that? Haha. FLYERS shows you people above you too. You can use WHO HERE <dir> iirc to see who is adjacent to you

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Astarod said:
    So apparently you can glance ground. So yeah. I can do that. 

I was taught this by a Cyrenian. boggle. Thank you, @Ryssa. Really showed me what I didn't know, and gave me a good laugh.
    How did you think I knew when to snipe you all those times I was flying over you?  

And yeah it is stupidly awesome.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Can't remember if this has already been mentioned or not, but when you're holding an item (e.g. a sigil, box, totem, etc) and want to probe the same type of item in the room, it defaults to the one you're holding.

You can get around this easily enough by doing PROBE <item> HERE, instead of putting what you're holding in a container.

• Kresslack said:
    Can't remember if this has already been mentioned or not, but when you're holding an item (e.g. a sigil, box, totem, etc) and want to probe the same type of item in the room, it defaults to the one you're holding.

You can get around this easily enough by doing PROBE <item> HERE, instead of putting what you're holding in a container.
    Same works for attach (in fact, most if not all interactions with an item) so attach mushroom to monolith here means you don't blow up the one in your hands 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Because I tend to overlook such things...
    Thank you to @Seragorn for showing me CURING USEVAULT and CURING MOUNT. Saves me having to code up all that stuff myself, also nice to know serverside will mount before using queued actions (provided you're able to), and also won't mount unless your mount is in the room. Saves me having to do workarounds for that, as well.
    :)

Apparently you can now sheath more than one item in a baldric.

• ??????
    Armali said:
    ??????
    To the best of my recollection (which admittedly could be mistaken) you used to only be able to sheath a single item in a baldric, be it a bow or a two handed weapons, staff, etc. I was just able to sheathe my greatsword and my bow in it together. Only noticed purely by mistake.

• Kresslack said:
    Armali said:
    ??????
    To the best of my recollection (which admittedly could be mistaken) you used to only be able to sheath a single item in a baldric, be it a bow or a two handed weapons, staff, etc. I was just able to sheathe my greatsword and my bow in it together. Only noticed purely by mistake.
    I know for sometime I’ve been able to sheathe a warhammer and greatsword in one  Baldric, have to wear my bow though.

• I finally learned what the name "deSangre" means, after years of seeing the name in use and weeks after reading through the history.
    Skye said:
    So apparently you can not only seal letters with your signet ring, but you can also SIGN them. I NEVER KNEW THIS. I AM SO AMAZED. 
    Now if only we could do this with parcels...

• edited July 2019
    As a note, this may skew some cities a touch since I'm just going off of everyone who is currently ranked via RANKINGS XP. It does not necessarily reflect how may daily players there are in each city. To condense it a bit I also am only looking at people who're over level 80 since it's such an easy mark to reach these days.

Also since it's impossible for me to, it only keeps track of their current class (as of about 2 minutes before me checking). So some classes may also skew in favour of others! Maybe the admin will be nice and give us a more realistic update of this again some time.

• @Cooper remember that lag spike you and the entire game hit?  See above... :-)

• edited July 2019
    Caelan said:
    @Cooper remember that lag spike you and the entire game hit?  See above... :-)
    My ndb doesn't interact with the game whatsoever.
    edit: It will find names from rankings, cwho etc if they aren't in the database, but it won't get information from honours etc.
    edit2 because I got doubly curious: Just parsed everyone from rank 1->rank 1606 (everyone currently active) and it was only 356kb.

• Is there any way to get the info without dragon? It seems like it would kind of obfuscate how many people are in each class.

Also, why this thread? 
  • Greys said:
    share how they are still learning thing about the game we all love
    That's why this thread.
    And no, my Dragon counter simply says "if they're over 99, add them to dragon as well". It tracks their lesser class just fine.

• For whoever put up this idea.

You can CONSOLIDATE VIALS to do exactly this. It also puts them in the ones with the most life left before they decay!
  • Thaisen said:
    For whoever put up this idea.

You can CONSOLIDATE VIALS to do exactly this. It also puts them in the ones with the most life left before they decay!
    The time I spent...
  • Rhivona said:
    Apparently none of you seem to know that, while bashing in a group, you can use ASSIST to target the group leader their denizen target! Consider yourselves enlightened.
    .... Wut. :open_mouth: