We Draw Our Characters

Comments

• Ryssa said:
    @Astarod @Tianondria

It felt weird with nothing behind, as you guys are on a bench, but, I’ve got a backgroundless version as well. I couldn’t keep every detail in, and working with dark main colors was interesting, hahaha.
    But, I want to keep the sweet feeling of Tianondria’s wedding ring. Just... happiness and joy in being with each other. I hope you two like it!
    It looks great! We'll be definitely sure to reward you for your work ;)
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Ryssa said:
    @Doriel

Gentlemanly clothes gives gentlemanly look. 

Edit: oly moly, last minute realized I did the waistcoat buttons wrong and had to edit
    I FUCKING LOVE HIM
  • I am a beggar, not a chooser, so I will leave the individual vs. couple pic decision up to which you’d rather do! Unless @Thaisen wants an individual one since I basically just piggybacked his request to get into the queue.  :3<3

P.S. can I just say it’s amazing how fast you’ve been cranking these out? They are so good!!

• edited May 2019
    @Stefana
    My speed was because of the tunnel vision of sudden inspiration, hahaha. I'm gonna end up slowing down to eat and seek out inspiration and a muse, but, it'll all get done :)
  • Ryssa said:
    @Thaisen @Stefana

Cute couple :)
    :love: Ahh it's amazing and perfect! Looks just like how I pictured her! And they look so cute together. Thank you so much and I will find you in game for further recognition <3<3<3

• Ryssa said:
    @Thaisen @Stefana

Cute couple :)
    Gahhh you’re so good!!!!.... will dump credits on you later when I log in :)

thank you!
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    I love it! Thank you so much!

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    Favorite parts of the picture: his expression, how you did the scars on his face, and the viewing lens. Just wow. The body language and facial expression are so detailed and so right for him.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • You look like an edgier Lupin. o.o
  • Oh wow. I want mine done now!
  • Tasus said:
    Oh wow. I want mine done now!
    Same :(

We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.

• @Ryssa do Tasus and Vhaith! I’ll pay you for both 🙂
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I have no words to describe how much I absolutely love this. You are incredible @Ryssa <3

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• @Numira
    Thankies for adding your art to the thread ^_^ and, your drawing is awesome btw. The hair and no lines, gah. So pretty!
  • @Ryssa That is some of the most adorable chibi art I've seen, I love it.  <3
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    These are really awesome! Looking forward to see more of what you do.

• edited May 2019
    That looks amazing, thank you!

The shell patterns on the beetle are neat looking, you really nailed it

• edited May 2019
    Beetles are friggin weird, I just looked up a few. Twelve foot tall with razor sharp horns, psychedelic moire patterns, for sale at the shop of wonders!

there are tons of different types with all these crazy horns and colors,  now I kinda want to customize mine, then again the one I have is already awesome, hmm.