Mahjong!

https://mahjongsoul.game.yo-star.com/

So I mentioned I was playing (poorly) on the OOC rants section and a few people have piped up interested

I'm currently playing on this (though if a lot of Achaeans use something different pipe up here and we can migrate!) which is new (link above) and like you can see, has lots of helpers like telling you when you can make calls. 

Never played Mahjong before? I'm terrible! So if you're just interested in giving it a go, we can always set up a room and play some friendly games. 

my ID is 111387502 or just Palusa. Add me if you're interested! Ask if you have any questions. If we get enough people I'll post here or on the discord the room. 

Comments

• Inaugural game! 

• And to try and make it seem a little less scary, we're both relatively new at this and trounced the AI, so don't be afraid! 
  • I picked the cat girl so palusa could have the big titty hedgehog lady, and we had 3 cat girls. Having flashbacks to that dumpling house on swanson street.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    btw, I just noticed this, why are the table tiles all exposed O_o isn't part of the point of the game being that the tiles are covered until drawn? 

• Skye said:
    btw, I just noticed this, why are the table tiles all exposed O_o isn't part of the point of the game being that the tiles are covered until drawn? 
    That's in playback mode, it normally does not let you see the other tiles.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I would be interested in a game, havent played since my 外公 passed away.
  • Achilles said:
    I would be interested in a game, havent played since my 外公 passed away.

These are victims we've been able to scrounge together so far, circled is my ID if you want to add me. Or post your own! 

As for games, the best way I can think of organising it is using the discord, just dm me or ask on general. Getting some friendly games going will hopefully help everyone shake off rust/learn to play.
  • Twitter deleted my account, so I er, I have a new ID! Hooray! ID: 119255662 Sorry about that everyone. Extremely unhelpful, but I've linked to my google account so that should be the last time its a problem 
  • Awesome. I had casually been looking for some way to practice without losing too much face (or money). When we have team-building parties they sometimes play, and I'm the only 老外 who is willing to try.
  • any time youre interested and see me about, just ask! Me and @Minifie seem to  be playing fairly regularly, so we can get a table together. Or we can scrounge up people any time for some friendly hands.