Adventure Tasks

Comments

• I got the leviathan one first, then a sea hag. Hard nope to both.
  • Melodie said:
    Chose medium, got salvaging a ship. Unfortunately, much like the bribing thing of the previous theme, that requires deckhand, and you best believe I am not sailing north for deckhand.

So rejected it, and the next medium was just a blank. Bugged it. 

I keep breaking things, whoops.
    @Melodie I got salvage a ship too. Veldrin took me on his ship and he salvaged, it marked it complete for me. Looks like you just have to be on the ship when it is done for it to count.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Huh, awkward. I'll keep that in mind for that particular one then, thank you! Don't think that would work for the bribery one from conflict, but at least that's a possibility.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • sail to Suliel, @Ellryn got deep sea diving, both hard. Going to try and help more get this done so will report back what else I find.
  • Blank entries should now be resolved.
    "If you build it, they will come."
  • For the seamonster hunt ones, does anyone know if you get credit as long as you get shoot the monster once (like resolutions), or does your ship have to get the kill shot, or do you personally have to get the kill shot? 
  • I can't answer that with 100% certainty, but I know someone who had a "salvage a ship" adventure and they said they got credit for just being on the ship.

I got a "unlock a chest with a key", and did it with a friend and we each had to unlock a chest with a key. We didn't try to reuse the same key/chest though. 

• VeldrinVeldrin Denmark
    Phileo, the Combat Association Registrar tells you, "Your challenge for the hunting theme is as follows. Slay the Flame of the World. You need not do so alone. Good luck!"

Phew, imagine if you had to do it alone?

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    How would they know if you didn't anyway? 

• VeldrinVeldrin Denmark
    Rejected it and picked a medium

Phileo, the Combat Association Registrar tells you, "Your challenge for the hunting theme is as follows. Slay Ilucara Pelendur. You need not do so alone. Good luck!"

• Veldrin said:
    Phileo, the Combat Association Registrar tells you, "Your challenge for the hunting theme is as follows. Slay the Flame of the World. You need not do so alone. Good luck!"

Phew, imagine if you had to do it alone?
    Jeramun is solo’able for sure when he isn’t holding a fragment

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Also soloable when he is!
  • Yup, can confirm you can solo him when he has a fragment.

• Picked hard:

Phileo, the Combat Association Registrar tells you, "Your challenge for the
    hunting theme is as follows. Be part of a group that collects a foray from the
    Wander Inn and complete the challenge offered! Good luck!"

So umm... since I know nothing of Forays, rejected and picked medium:

Phileo, the Combat Association Registrar tells you, "Your challenge for the
    hunting theme is as follows. As part of a group, or solo if you prefer, venture
    to the manor beyond New Thera and slay Maim de Vermiis. Good luck!"

At least he wishes you luck!
  • Mindshell said:
    Also soloable when he is!

Cooper said:
    Yup, can confirm you can solo him when he has a fragment.

Can confirm...you can solo him if you are level 120+ with nearly every arty in the game. Easy peesy, lemon squeezy. :)
  • Sometimes I get lucky with the big bads if I totally abuse my lyre. The big big bads still squish through the prismatic barrier.

but bubble regen poke, bubble regen poke works on a lot of them if you are super patient. Never tried it on jeramun.

• Got 'Slay Balam Agab, the Baron. You do not have to do it alone.'
  •  I chose medium. I'm currently level 34.

Slay Kurgo, the Ursu Chief.
  • Yldrisyth said:
     I chose medium. I'm currently level 34.

Slay Kurgo, the Ursu Chief.
    I don't know who that is... I'm 55 and they want me to kill Maim de Vermiis lol.

But I think that is part of the joy of doing these adventures. It gives you a way to interact with your house and city, especially for an old soul like me that is over 400 years old IG. It's a good way to meet new people and get into the flow of things.
  • Kurgo for a medium adventure is very reasonable. Did you choose a medium or hard adventure? Maim shouldn't be counting for medium for anyone regardless of level, I think.
  • Please make Korlath something that is possible to kill for the average person who does not have every health artefact (as in, not doing 30% damage through a shield).
  • Yldrisyth said:
    Kurgo for a medium adventure is very reasonable. Did you choose a medium or hard adventure? Maim shouldn't be counting for medium for anyone regardless of level, I think.
    I chose medium. 
  • I chose Easy, got kill buckawns for Kalishah (sp). Not sure if I have to deliver them or just kill them, haven't gotten around to doing it yet.
  • Spent about four/five hours trying to kill Ratatosk and never did more than 1%, except for the times he inexplicably lost 21%.
  • Vinzent rips into Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil with his massive, deadly claws.
    Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil has been slain by Vinzent.
    A pinch of ground malachite tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    A red-hued journal tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    A quinquagenary commemorative scroll tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    A heavy iron-link giftbag tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    A worry stone tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    An oaken vial tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    A soot-blackened tinderbox tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    A chipped tangerine shard tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    A chipped tangerine shard tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    An oaken vial tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    A simple oaken pipe tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    A group of 17 flame-shaped sigils tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    An elegant diamond vial tumbles out of the corpse of Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil.
    A chipped tangerine shard appears and clatters to the ground.

@Vinzent yw

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Denizens can steal giftbags? That's kinda dumb, unless there's a safety or something.
  • Picked hard

Phileo, the Combat Association Registrar tells you, "Your challenge for the hunting theme is as follows. Slay Ratatosk, Guardian of Yggdrasil. You need not do so alone. Good luck!"

I'm level 75... I don't see this going over well lol.
  • Medium for the hunting theme got me to slay Yili, Procurer of the Ioje. Within my abilities, but no idea how to get there alone, so I took advantage of the 'You do not need to do so alone' part of it, and asked a friendly dragon give me a lift.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches

Medium:  Your challenge for the hunting theme is as follows. Slay Ulgase, the lich crone. You need not do so alone. Good luck!

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • Welcome, to exploration! Woo!

Assist the researcher in the Pri'alysh moor with surveying the lands. (Hard)