Achaean Memes

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Neraeos one super accurate. I approve.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Given that the noises rainbow lorikeets make is just screaming, that is 100% a Nerai ritual.
  • edited April 2019
    More for you @Taryius

All these non-comms killing goblinoids, beetles, and all the other horrific creatures: 

dog dogs english louise doggos GIF

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."

• #DownWithTheCoalition

And a special one for certain people.

• Not only the Cyrmenians, but the Cyrwomen, and the Cychildren.
  • edited April 2019
    Striking downward, you sink your teeth into the flesh of Terrin'tuuran's chest, feeling bones crack between your jaws. As you jerk backward, Terrin'tuuran's neck stretches and splits apart as you tear the head away and crunch down upon the skull, swallowing it in a satisfying gulp.
    You have slain Terrin'tuuran.

Welcome to command Terrin :)

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • @Astarod

Your one with the man drinking coffee and saying change my mind was Mila at the start. (As why he said as he did)

I'm still waiting.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    AND ANOTHER ONE

• edited April 2019
    I'm gonna level with you.  I think it'd be completely kick ass to be in a faction that says "no thank you" to Gods and are just so damned good they can do it.  Talk about pulling yourself up by the bootstraps.  Do want tsol'teth new playable race that is enemy to all others 
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I dunno, the tsolteth are really cool and unique but I think they’d lose their luster a bit if over exposed, like what voyager did to the borg.

• Torinn said:
    I'm gonna level with you.  I think it'd be completely kick ass to be in a faction that says "no thank you" to Gods and are just so damned good they can do it.  Talk about pulling yourself up by the bootstraps.  Do want tsol'teth new playable race that is enemy to all others 
    Uh they specifically created their own Divine by using the essence of Thoth to unify their race? Doesn't seem like they can just say no thank you?

• Well after thousands and thousands of years of improving themselves and driving themselves to be better
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited April 2019
    Torinn said:
    Well after thousands and thousands of years of improving themselves and driving themselves to be better
    Isn't that what every faction strives for?           

• I knew the Tsol'Teth were tactical opportunists but meta-opportunists too!?

Tecton: *Leaves development to be with family*
    Tsol'Teth: *Threatens to destroy the world as we know it*

• Synthus said:
    I knew the Tsol'Teth were tactical opportunists but meta-opportunists too!?

Tecton: *Leaves development to be with family*
    Tsol'Teth: *Threatens to destroy the world as we know it*

Lol.  It's Ictinus  Lawnmower-Man'ing his way into the code to wrestle control from Makarios and Nicola

• Hashan: Joins the Tsol'teth

Me:

• wandering abt in the last few weeks like