Achaea and Rewarding Play

123457»

Comments

• Astarod said:
    It is really the only way I have arties- thanks. The generosity of strangers is the only reason I'm here. Appreciate you all. 
    Goddamn panhandler... :-)

Ilybb

• edited April 2019
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • None of them are real!
  • edited April 2019
    "a Custom Sip Ring for a peer"

out of curiosity, how does one go about doing customized artefacts as gifts? The help files are fairly clear about how to buy regular stuff for others but it would be fun to flavor them a bit.

• @Shub you might have to issue yourself or, more likely, send an email to customisations@achaea.com

Also I take design commissions. Just saying.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Morale of the story: Gold sinks are dumb unless they make you more gold.

Stop buying into them and donate to a friend instead. Also, give us more gold- think of the trickle down economics.

Some of the best people are free-to-play players and they need your help to fight against the ever-growing paywall. 

• Astarod said:
    It is really the only way I have arties- thanks. The generosity of strangers is the only reason I'm here. Appreciate you all. 
    Does that include people whose gold drops you steal while being a pest? If so, you're welcome ;) 
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited April 2019
    Shub said:
    "a Custom Sip Ring for a peer"

out of curiosity, how does one go about doing customized artefacts as gifts? The help files are fairly clear about how to buy regular stuff for others but it would be fun to flavor them a bit.
    Definitely email customisations@achaea.com. I basically designed a small mini-event where I led a particular player through a series of things, and at the end, certain actions/words spoken did some magic emotety stuff and changed the desc of one of their artefacts on the spot, as well as added some reactions to the item. It was exceptionally neat and probably one of my (and I imagine their) favorite memories, and worth every credit.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited April 2019
    Elly said:
    Astarod said:
    Does that include people whose gold drops you steal while being a pest? If so, you're welcome ;) 
    Yes! I hope you enjoyed the Tart! It was as sweet as the 5K donation to the coalition efforts!
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."