What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited April 2019
    441969               held by Zsarachnor, the Vampire Lord (#17086)
    404522               held by a salamandrin legionnaire (#200714)
    471753               held by Zsarachnor, the Vampire Lord (#17086)
    473399               held by the Grandmaster of the Quisalis (#362170)
    472470               held by the Guardian of Thorns (#126783)
    473435               held by Zsarachnor, the Vampire Lord (#17086)
    473497               held by Mhaldorus, a colossal daemon (#213595)
    473674               held by a Khaal Theurgist (#215474)
    473928               held by the Grandmaster of the Quisalis (#362170)
    474854               held by the Grandmaster of the Quisalis (#362170)
    475553               held by Maim de Vermiis (#99025)
    475904               held by the Grandmaster of the Quisalis (#362170)
    476162               held by the Grandmaster of the Quisalis (#362170)
    476173               held by a malignant baalhuezen (#117302)
    476190               held by Jirken (#9235)
    476196               held by an ancient alchemical golem (#549159)
    476245               held by Zsarachnor, the Vampire Lord (#17086)
    476443               held by the Grandmaster of the Quisalis (#362170)
    476718               held by a Khaal Theurgist (#387650)
    477279               held by a baleful apostate (#475576)
    479735               held by Zsarachnor, the Vampire Lord (#17086)
    479942               held by the Guardian of Thorns (#126783)
    480621               held by Jeramun, the Flame of the World (#194504)
    481029               held by the Grandmaster of the Quisalis (#362170)
    483230               held by Belladona, Queen of Vampires (#17923)

Not a single player holding one at this point XD

• Ya sorry I didn't mean to break things like this.

My plan was to have them ALL on Mhaldorus, but SOMEONE wouldn't let me @Ysela

• Cooper said:
    Ya sorry I didn't mean to break things like this.

My plan was to have them ALL on Mhaldorus, but SOMEONE wouldn't let me @Ysela
    it'd be more aesthetically pleasing for sure. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/hHEIXHrG

Okay, ngl.  Thank you for giving me a nice giggle today @Balkin  <3
  • edited April 2019

Got bullied by @Farrah for absolutely no reason!

- 2019/04/16 02:19:18 - By the unwavering will of Astarod Blackstone, the Merciless, the skull of Farrah has imploded.
    - 2019/04/16 02:25:21 - By the unwavering will of Astarod Blackstone, the Merciless, the skull of Farrah has imploded
    [2019/04/16 02:25:22 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.]
    - 2019/04/16 02:35:55 - By the unwavering will of Astarod Blackstone, the Merciless, the skull of Farrah has imploded
    [2019/04/16 02:35:55 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.]
    - 2019/04/16 02:50:43 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/04/16 02:53:06 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/04/16 02:56:28 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/04/16 02:58:57 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/04/16 03:00:36 - By the unwavering will of Astarod Blackstone, the Merciless, the skull of Farrah has imploded.
    - 2019/04/16 03:04:41 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/04/16 03:08:13 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

Cries.
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Astarod said:

Got bullied by @Farrah for absolutely no reason!

- 2019/04/16 02:19:18 - By the unwavering will of Astarod Blackstone, the Merciless, the skull of Farrah has imploded.
    - 2019/04/16 02:25:21 - By the unwavering will of Astarod Blackstone, the Merciless, the skull of Farrah has imploded
    [2019/04/16 02:25:22 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.]
    - 2019/04/16 02:35:55 - By the unwavering will of Astarod Blackstone, the Merciless, the skull of Farrah has imploded
    [2019/04/16 02:35:55 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.]
    - 2019/04/16 02:50:43 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/04/16 02:53:06 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/04/16 02:56:28 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/04/16 02:58:57 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/04/16 03:00:36 - By the unwavering will of Astarod Blackstone, the Merciless, the skull of Farrah has imploded.
    - 2019/04/16 03:04:41 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.
    - 2019/04/16 03:08:13 - Astarod has been ruthlessly cut down by the Avenging Arrow Champion.

Cries.
    I mean... You killed her four times. You're lucky she didn't hit the 'DELETEASTAROD' button that she has. (She has one for every character, but she is a benevolent Goddess and doesn't abuse her power that way).

Seriously, though, way to go. She's a tough fight. I beat her once, but then I got destroyed. I'm still a bit sore and scared to ask for a re-match  =)
  • Guards die from holding fragments? Oops. Should have read forums before passing it to the guardian.
  • AthelasAthelas Cape Town South Africa
    Rangor said:
    Guards die from holding fragments? Oops. Should have read forums before passing it to the guardian.
    New way to attack cities:

1.) Gather all possible fragments.
    2.) Give fragments to one person, not enemy to city being attacked.
    3.) Have person give fragments to guards of city being attacked.
    4.) Use person as track/portal/gate/earring target
    5.) Release the dogs of war :)
  • Unfortunately that isn't true, guards do not die from holding fragments.  Those fragments have been on the same guards for more than a day now, and the only change that was made is that we were given the mob id numbers.
  • 12822/12822h 11712/11827m 59650/59650e 39440/50650w -r 0R [kdb][ex/] [O/G] [: ] 12:12:27.77-
    A lightning bolt streaks down from the skies, full of fury and anger.
    Unfortunately you find yourself in its path, and you are struck by the tempest of the storm.
    5468/12822h 11807/11827m 59650/59650e 39436/50650w -r 0R [kdb][ex/] [O/G] [: ] 12:12:36.50-

Damn, that lightning doesn't play around.   Giving me lightning bolt envy here.

• Penwize said:
    12822/12822h 11712/11827m 59650/59650e 39440/50650w -r 0R [kdb][ex/] [O/G] [: ] 12:12:27.77-
    A lightning bolt streaks down from the skies, full of fury and anger.
    Unfortunately you find yourself in its path, and you are struck by the tempest of the storm.
    5468/12822h 11807/11827m 59650/59650e 39436/50650w -r 0R [kdb][ex/] [O/G] [: ] 12:12:36.50-

Damn, that lightning doesn't play around.   Giving me lightning bolt envy here.

...Where is that so that I know where to avoid?
  • edited April 2019
    Penwize said:
    Unfortunately that isn't true, guards do not die from holding fragments.  Those fragments have been on the same guards for more than a day now, and the only change that was made is that we were given the mob id numbers.
    Yeah I’m just done after that. Z came back, but what’s the point when a great deal of them are sitting guards? Not blaming Mhaldor, mind you, just saying it’s a dumb mechanic.

• Zsarachnor gonna rage and kill denizens soon enough. You'll see.

• Dunn said:
    Zsarachnor gonna rage and kill denizens soon enough. You'll see.
    He already killed the golem once!
  • Tasus said:
    Dunn said:
    I hope he kills your songbird :D

• Astarod said:
    Tasus said:
    Dunn said:
    You leave my bird out of this you monster. She’s pretty. 
  • Tasus said:
    Astarod said:
    Tasus said:
    Dunn said:
    Not to me!

• Astarod said:
    Tasus said:
    Astarod said:
    Tasus said:
    Dunn said:
    Not to me!
    She just doesn’t like you, that’s all. Also, you guys never have a defending group when I have the group for raids :(
  • edited April 2019
    Not to be too critical but I'd have to say the issue is one that has been prevalent for some time now, and that is the unrealistic expectations there seems to be on the players.

From new areas with new mobs, to updating old mobs, this seems like a trend that has been going on for some time now.

In the current one, it is expected for one org to gather all 25 fragments, and keep a hold of them during this time. This involves killing powerful mobs that grow MORE powerful with a fragment, as well as trying to get past city defenses to get to a fragment holder. All this while protecting your own.

I was actually keeping an eye on fragments in 'locations' and how quickly they went to powerful denizens. After a fragment holder death, one appeared in Dryad Gardens. Before I even had the first phrase of the cairn stone out, it repopped to Jeramun.

It's just..a bit too much.
  • How do you know that the expectation is to gather ALL of the fragments? Did one of the event coordinators tell you? It could be five.

• Dunn said:
    How do you know that the expectation is to gather ALL of the fragments? Did one of the event coordinators tell you? It could be five.
    Well when people have collected even more than 5 (I think someone tried with 17 at one point) and attempted to use  them, it said it wasnt enough. One would assume you need all 25.
  • We tried with 17 and it wasn't enough. One of the denizens we spoke to said 'majority'. So whatever the number is, it's greater than 17. 
  • Farrah said:
    It's possible people are doing things incorrectly. Who knows.

Can't do anything with them when they're all with denizens, though. Rooting for Z now. He's got this.
    Stop fangirling. Bad RP! ;-;

• Just give Big Z all the shards!  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited April 2019
    Torinn said:
    Just give Big Z all the shards!  
    Sure. You go slay the stationaries, GM, Jeramun, and mhaldor/eleusian guardian. As you do it, drop them off at Z! Let me know how it works out :lol:

• EVENTS NEWS #636 (04/16/2019 at 15:32)
    To : Everyone
    Subject: Fragmentation
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It shone in the black. A blinding beacon, a light seemingly alone in the night, surrounded by myriad others all adrift in the darkness, all together as one. A single, united whole, its existence determined by the nature of its task, set down in the moment of its creation and imbuement.

Then from whence came the pressure? At first it was small. Probing. Weak, even. But then it grew. And grew until abruptly, suddenly, there was a mind directing the aberration upon the beacon. A falsehood, a trick. And something was wrong. Something had lessened it, weakened the strength of the beacon, without any noticing. It had come from elsewhere. This was in error. This was not meant to be.

But it was too late.

Not sure if I should be:

A. Excited about the possibility of Twilight's return.
    B. Concerned about the possibility of Twilight's fragmentation. 

Pretty mixed right now.
  • You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    Studying Astarod, you determine that the pressure surrounding him is terminally elevated.
     --------------------GOT Terminal Pressure!!!--------------------------
    You point a finger at Astarod, summoning forth a mighty updraft to send him ever higher.
    Blood begins to run from the nose and ears of Astarod as he is carried ever higher.
    Unable to take exposure to such harsh conditions any longer, Astarod expires, his corpse drifting up
    and away.
    You have slain Astarod...
    You look around triumphantly and realise you are the last one standing. You have WON the game of
    Rampage.

Not sure he was exactly 100% in that fight, but I'll still take it given the number of times he's kicked my arse. Good to keep the learning curve going after so many frustrations.