There are only three days left until Game of Thrones is back.

AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
What are you looking forward to the most? 

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!

Comments

•              

• @Karren asked me to look up spoiler leaks last year and I sent them to him and he said he regretted everything. I still sort of remember them so I'm kind of interested in seeing how accurate they were.
  • Armali said:
    @Karren asked me to look up spoiler leaks last year and I sent them to him and he said he regretted everything. I still sort of remember them so I'm kind of interested in seeing how accurate they were.
    I didn't like most of those endings, tbh
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • I have so many questions that need need answers. Like what will Jon Snow think about his heritage and what that means for him and Daenerys.

But most of all, I just want to get to the end with my favorite characters alive. If the rest of the Starks (and Jon) could make it, along with Daenerys,  I'll call it a win even though there are a bunch of peripheral characters I've come to love. I know not all of them are going to make it, but a girl can dream, damnit.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Armali said:
    @Karren asked me to look up spoiler leaks last year and I sent them to him and he said he regretted everything. I still sort of remember them so I'm kind of interested in seeing how accurate they were.
    Miss that guy, can we pray to the Red God to bring him back?
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I'm looking forward to seeing Jon Snow's dumbfounded, blank expression when he finds out a particular detail regarding his most recent lay.

• I wanna see Jon beheading Sam for abandoning the night's watch to bring it back to the first episode.
  • Accipiter said:
    I wanna see Jon beheading Sam for abandoning the night's watch to bring it back to the first episode.
    Wth you monster
  • All I am saying is he is clearly acting as a father to that baby and he has abandoned the watch, both of which are explicitly against his oath and he has to die now.
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    edited April 2019
    Me today. For sure.

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA

Also, this.
  • Amunet said:
    Me today. For sure.

I assume it's because I'm on mobile but that gif is just like a quarter of Robert's face.
  • I admit that I have been ignoring this event in the game today to rewatch season 7 of GoT. I have no regrets with this decision. 

• QUIET IN THE REALM

Trey said:
    QUIET IN THE REALM
    Image result for game of thrones excited gif                                     

• "At least I can still go home now that my brother's the lord..."
    Yeah... Um... About that...

Y i k e s.

Image may contain 2 people text

• Kresslack said:
    Image may contain 2 people text

Loses its teeth a bit when you know she let him bang her literally 10 seconds later 😂
  • POST-MORTEM.
  • Armali said:
    POST-MORTEM.
    I don’t even want to talk about it.... ughhh
  • Someone make a bingo board of important plot details that were either never brought up again or didn’t end up mattering.