April 2019 Wheel of Fortune results

If you've bought tokens already, please post what you got from the Wheel! I'm hearing disappointing results so far, want to get a better idea before forking out the cash.

Comments

• Yeah, paid for 5 tokens, got 75cr - a chain - a bloodstained shard - and one of those orbs with 2 charges
  • I'm buying gold orbs if anyone wants to sell!
  • Aegoth said:
    I'm buying gold orbs if anyone wants to sell!
    Do they work for other people? I thought help promoitems said xp orbs only work for the owner.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • they work for others. Always hav
  • They're either not supposed to or the HELP file needs to be updated:

- Each orb has 4 charges and can only be used by the owner.
  • edited April 2019
    10 tokens - 30 bound, talisman cache (Opened for a piece worth 6 cr), minipet cache (got a cute duck that I gifted to Snow White/Herev), 4 artie vouchers, pipe, ox replica (worth 500 cr), racetrack tickets. I’m pretty happy with this batch! 
  • As you open an interlocked cache a bright light shines from within.
    You have been awarded with The tiger for a grievous keyring talisman piece!
    You have been awarded with The lining for suremekh'neina talisman piece!

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • 20 spins, well 23 from the tokens that the wheel gave me:

13:32:04 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    13:32:13 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a long, elegant ebony pipe.
    13:32:21 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    13:32:28 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.
    13:32:34 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a grey and clouded glass bottle and bound credits.
    13:32:43 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    13:32:49 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with racetrack tickets.
    13:32:55 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a supreme collections cache.
    13:33:01 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an orb of swirling golden glass and bound credits.
    13:33:08 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an interlocked cache.
    13:33:18 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a long, elegant ebony pipe.
    13:33:24 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a phial of shimmering permanent ink.
    13:33:30 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    13:33:36 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.
    13:33:42 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.
    13:33:47 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an elegant diamond vial.
    13:33:53 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an orb of swirling golden glass and bound credits.
    13:34:00 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    13:34:06 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Bound Credits.
    13:34:14 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.
    13:34:20 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a long, elegant ebony pipe.
    13:34:25 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an interlocked cache.
    13:34:31 A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a bloodstained shard of enamel.

I already have 4 pipes, now I have 7, meh.
    The collections cache gave me a skeletal shrike, I was hoping for a rat (for alchemy)
    I'm curious about this shard of enamel, I've seen it mentioned in the market channel before but never really paid any attention to it

Does the whisperstone from the talisman shop also catch things that denizens say?Save Draft

I really want the stupid scale and lining for the dragon skin pack, maybe the wonders set will make it to the delos shop next.

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited April 2019
    @shub I am totally selling a skeletal rat minipet, hit me up IG

Details on the shard of enamel are in HELP PROMOITEMS, and is part of the reason that helpfile is so hideously long.

(Admins please split up HELP PROMOITEMS).

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • @shub, totes buying those gold orbs. 
  • edited April 2019
    You take a miniature air elemental from a crate marked "live animal inside".

You greet a miniature air elemental with a sincere smile.
    A miniature air elemental crackles in a bright blaze of blue and white.

You beckon to a miniature air elemental.
    A sizzling lightning strike accompanies a change in whirling direction as a miniature air elemental falls in behind you.

You say to a miniature air elemental in a low, thundering voice, "I think we're going to be good friends."

Now to train it to just give straight zephyr to my target on 2 second intervals. 
    The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • Aww. It's a mini-you.  :(

Scary for the world, but still cute.
  • I've only bought 5 spins.

From those spins I got 2 caches, some bound credits, a transfer chain, and the DW age artifact (350 cr).

Opened the caches and got a taper piece...

And a grimoire cover (Redeem 250 cr)

Good value.

• Dunn said:
    the DW age artifact (350 cr).

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."

Aegis, God of War says, "You are dismissed from My demense, Astarod. Go forth and fight well. Bleed fiercely, and climb the purpose you have sought to chase for."
  • You take and tradein a translucent pouch containing the sands of time, receiving 233 Bound Credits in preparation for a later purchase.

• Dunn said:
    You take and tradein a translucent pouch containing the sands of time, receiving 233 Bound Credits in preparation for a later purchase.
    Sniffle.

• For someone with no artefacts (Other than my SoA) little disappointing to get 3 lots of upgrades credits

You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud,
    clacking noise.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with an orb of swirling
    golden glass and bound credits.

You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud,
    clacking noise.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with artefact upgrade
    credits.

clacking noise.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with Lesson Gain.

clacking noise.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with artefact upgrade
    credits.

clacking noise.

credits.

219 Lessons, 65 upgrade credits, 11 bound credits.   
  • Okay, I bought some tokens and I'm using 1 a day. So far I've gotten:

a featureless ice figurine
    a grey and clouded glass bottle and bound credits
    an artefact discount voucher
    a prismatic token -> a supreme collections cache
    Bound Credits

I need to remember to take note of my lessons and credits before I spin the Wheel or do other promo things because I have no idea what the values of those bound credit rewards were.
  • Iloisee said:
    Okay, I bought some tokens and I'm using 1 a day. So far I've gotten:

a featureless ice figurine
    a prismatic token -> a supreme collections cache
    Bound Credits

I need to remember to take note of my lessons and credits before I spin the Wheel or do other promo things because I have no idea what the values of those bound credit rewards were.
    This is a level of self control spoken of in myths and legends!
  • I learned my lesson with the globes!
  • edited April 2019
    A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a prismatic token.

You tilt your head to one side, rub your chin, and thoughtfully declare "Hrm."

"Heh heh heh," Tianondria chuckles.

You say in a low, thundering voice, "What does that do."

The form of this token is simple, merely a disc about the size of a man's hand wrought from pure, iridescent crystal. Within, some trick of shaping causes ambient light to shatter into thousands of motes of multicoloured lambence, which dance as the token shifts. Upon the coin's face, a circle subdivided into sections is emblazoned, while the opposing face holds a serpent-twined caduceus.
    23:03:27 It weighs 2 ounce(s).
    23:03:27 It bears the distinctive mark of Astarod.
    23:03:27 It will reset to you.

With sharp, crackling tones, Tianondria tells you, "Spin wheel with token."

You deftly spin a large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune. It begins whirling rapidly, emanating a loud, clacking noise.

A large, prismatic Wheel of Fortune slows down to a halt, rewarding you with a giftbox bearing a bronze ribbon.

Select one of the options:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:                       A gilded page.

2:                       A Brooch of the Tempest.

3:                       A gilded pike.

4:                       A wyvernskin pack.

5:                       A dragonskin quiver.

6:                       A serpentine keyring.

7:                       A cask of Ironbeard's Finest.

8:                       A steel stiletto.

9:                       A fire pendant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You open a giftbox bearing a bronze ribbon and triumphantly pull a fire pendant from within!

At long last. Mini-Me Air Elemental is still my favorite, admittedly, though. 

• edited October 2020
    I never really do these things because I have terrible luck. This time, I tried two token spins. Two shiny tears . . .
  • I have never seen shining teardrops as a main reward, only as a bonus reward. Are you sure you got nothing else with those spins?