SVOF - showselfclasswho

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
So this keeps popping up, and I searched for it and found that something keeps adding "showselfclasswho" to the command separator alias in Mudlet.

I've probably manually removed this about five times over the last few months, and it keeps popping back up somehow.

Any idea what might be causing this and how to correct it for good?

You may eat another plant or mineral. (1.555s)
4540h, 4206m, 18028e, 16666w cexkb-(outr hawthorn|eat hawthorn)
You remove 1 hawthorn berry, bringing the total in the rift to 2386.
I'm sorry, I don't know what "showselfclasswho" does.
4540h, 4206m, 18028e, 16666w cexkb-
(eat hawthorn|outr hawthorn)
You eat a hawthorn berry.
I cannot fathom the meaning of "showselfclasswho".
4540h, 4206m, 18028e, 16666w cexkb-
You may eat another plant or mineral. (1.533s)

Comments

• The output for CONFIG changed at some point and the regex used in the trigger to capture the command separator is now outdated.

If you check CONFIG you will notice that SHOWSELFCLASSWHO is the config displayed directly across the commandseparator.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Taryius said:
    The output for CONFIG changed at some point and the regex used in the trigger to capture the command separator is now outdated.

If you check CONFIG you will notice that SHOWSELFCLASSWHO is the config displayed directly across the commandseparator.
    Yep, and removed it from there like I have in the past, but every once in a while it seems to just happen again. Is this a system thing for when updates are pushed through?

• edited April 2019
    For now, you can go through your SVO folders until you find the one that just says "svo", go to the bottom and disable this trigger. The triggers to check, clear, and set your command separator should be adequate to keep SVO updated with your choice.

Edit: Also, I think I misunderstood your last question. I've noticed triggers I disable come back to life sometimes, and maybe it is updates...
  • https://forums.achaea.com/discussion/comment/413947/#Comment_413947

remember to do CONFIG after making the change