Favorite Twitch Streams

Looking to watch more Twitch streams as I hunt. Been enjoying Summit's GTA V RP. Anybody have any other favorites? I have also been supporting a friend of a friends Apex stream but that's about it!

Comments

• LobosJr for SoulsBorne and Sekiro stuff. Lots of challenge runs, some Sekiro speedrunning, and on Fridays he's been running through all the Final Fantasy games. Plays other games now and then, so decent variety, but mostly FromSoft stuff.

Mathil for Path of Exile. Good tunes, hot guy, excellent PoE player. Doesn't really play anything else.

DDRJake does a lot of EU IV stuff. Soothing voice, plays a lot of different games, some as challenges, some as punishments for failing those challenges. EU IV, FTL, and Frostpunk are my fave series of his.

Those are the only Twitch streamers I watch in general. On Youtube, ManyATrueNerd has a lot of great series, esp the Fallout stuff, with really good editing. Doesn't stream that often, so it's mostly just watching his vids. Also, if you like that sort of thing, you can find ALttP randomizer race tournaments that are fun to watch. Lobos and DDRJake have their old broadcasts on YouTube as well, easier to find and replay than on Twitch.

If you want stuff outside video games, I have a few YouTube channels I can recommend that are pretty good to run while hunting.

• I like watching tabletop rpg games.  
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Definitely Pink_Sparkles and Kaceytron.

• Torinn said:
    I like watching tabletop rpg games.  
    Critical Role! Can't believe I forgot that one.
  • Dalton said:
    Torinn said:
    I like watching tabletop rpg games.  
    Critical Role! Can't believe I forgot that one.
    Ohh yeah heard really good things about CR!
  • edited April 2019
    mathil1 is my go to Path of Exile streamer too. Dude is sarcastic as hell, great music, and he's generally blasting through new builds every few days so it's fresh. Totally agree @ sexy Mathil opinion too. 

RaizQT or Zizaran are also good PoE streamers, imo.

I'm a sucker for Zelda speedruns (any game, really), but my favorites are zfg1 (Ocarina of Time 100% usually) and Ennopp112 (Majora's Mask any% or 100%). Both dry humor, but insanely talented.

WagamamaTV or Merlini for DOTA2.

fl0m for CSGO or Shroud for general shooter insanity.

zoasty for Metroid speedruns.

• raizC is my favourite emote, so I'm subbed to RaizQT - Good PoE content and he's just a weeb.

Wagamama is great for Dota, and is super chill and not like every other dota2 streamer who just blares loud music and doesnt interact with Stream.

Neuro Starcraft for SC2. He does a lot of psychology stuff and teaches how to better improve your game mind. 

Kitboga is great for comedy and his personas to deal with scam marketers.

Lilypichu and Dyrus just as variety streamers!
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    forsen 
  • On a more serious note.
    • Shroud, because he's an FPS god. I don't generally care what he plays, it's just gross how good he is; he's not even human. Good music, too.
    • Seagull and Harbleu for Overwatch. Less so because I like Overwatch, and moreso because they're entertaining to watch, and that happens to be the game they play most.
    • AdmiralBulldog hands down most entertaining dota2 streamer.
    • Whaazz on the rare occasion I feel like watching WoW. Game's in a crap state rn, so it's not often. But he's entertaining and amazing. Also good music.
    • Faker on the rare occasion I watch LoL. Haven't played the game in forever, he's just the Shroud of LoL.
    Probably missing a few, but I don't really watch streams as much as I used to.

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    I can't watch Shroud because he's so good it makes me angry.  He does with skill what I manage to do sometimes with luck.  I hate him.
  • I must be old. 

I find watching Youtube videos that aren't "How-Tos" for home/auto repair, or music, painful enough without also wasting time watching kids play video games. 

I explain to my kids that doing so is a waste of time.  They say 'but he's ridiculous'.  And I say "well, he didn't get that good by watching someone else all day. He went out and tried it and kept working at it".

• edited April 2019
    Almost as if streams can be used for entertainment, as much as they can be used for learning.
    No different to watching sports on tv, Captain Buzzkill.

•       

• Just because it bothers me and I'm feeling a bit pedantic. The nearest star to Earth other than the Sun is about 4.25 Lightyears away, not particularly close to the end of it's lifecycle, and part of a trinary system. Infact, the width of the milky way is ~105,700 lightyears which would rule out that statement being true for pretty much any star visible in the northern hemisphere. (I think there's one very dim one in the Large Magellanic Cloud you can see from the Southern Hemisphere.)  

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • Wow so pedantic, Cyr.

• Lol.  WHO'S THE BUZZKILL NOW!?

• I already said everything I wanna say in his signature.

• Caelan said:
    Lol.  WHO'S THE BUZZKILL NOW!?
    Still you.

• Pyori said:
    On a more serious note.
    • Shroud, because he's an FPS god. I don't generally care what he plays, it's just gross how good he is; he's not even human. Good music, too.
    • Seagull and Harbleu for Overwatch. Less so because I like Overwatch, and moreso because they're entertaining to watch, and that happens to be the game they play most.
    • AdmiralBulldog hands down most entertaining dota2 streamer.
    • Whaazz on the rare occasion I feel like watching WoW. Game's in a crap state rn, so it's not often. But he's entertaining and amazing. Also good music.
    • Faker on the rare occasion I watch LoL. Haven't played the game in forever, he's just the Shroud of LoL.
    Probably missing a few, but I don't really watch streams as much as I used to.
    I watched shroud and played PUBG once cause I thought I could. Just like Bob Ross led me to believe I could paint.

Neither are true.
  • One does not simply emulate Shroud.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Shroud, Venalis, and Burke Black.

• Tom Fogelby , Mitch, Hatbax

• Took the leap, made a twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/zhedann

We'll see how far I run with it. Don't play much beyond Achaea but let me know if you guys have any good recommendations. Probably will start with streaming my usual Achaea alternates, PUBG and Fortnite but would like to get into something more unique. Also I need a webcam :D
  • edited May 2019
    I've long considered streaming achaea.  It'd be super niche but you know sometimes niche games do the best for smaller streamers
  • I usually prefer smaller streamers. 
    Fenguard - Variety streamer
    Totallynotking - Variety streamer
    BikiniBohdi - Rainbow six siege
    Maciejay - Rainbow six siege
    Imaflanker - Bloodbowl and Mordhau
    And I sometimes watch the streams of Shroud and Sovietwomble. 
  • edited May 2019
    Torinn said:
    I've long considered streaming achaea.  It'd be super niche but you know sometimes niche games do the best for smaller streamers
    I think @Dunn did it once. Idk I was gonna stream the event this weekend just for fun, if someone is unable to login maybe they can watch it from afar.

Edit: Streamed for 3 hours just for fun. Peaked at 6 viewers for maybe 10-15 minutes. Didn't really bother to interact without a webcam and not really anything else in place but.. it was fun!
  • Zhedan said:

Idk I was gonna stream the event this weekend just for fun, if someone is unable to login maybe they can watch it from afar.

Edit: Streamed for 3 hours just for fun. Peaked at 6 viewers for maybe 10-15 minutes. Didn't really bother to interact without a webcam and not really anything else in place but.. it was fun!
    Nice job setting up a stream- didn't know if anyone ever streams this on Twitch.

Like the idea of streaming certain events so people could watch parts if they can't login- though, you'll have to be mindful of some parts/events if you just so happen to be the MoW of an opposing faction and in the middle of sensitive strategizing/ executing secret orders  :p  I love the spying IG that can happen to gain details on enemy plans- I think it's one of the coolest aspects of these standoffs between factions when in between fighting- but finding out group X learned plan Y on Twitch or Discord kinda sucks.  

Good luck to ya with streaming!
  • edited June 2019
    Update: I made Twitch Affiliate in less than a month somehow and average viewers is currently somewhere upwards of 5 :O I have met a lot of cool co-streamers to play and work with, which makes it way more fun. PUBG is a surprisingly small community for the size of the game. I have also been spending quite a bit of time in GIMP making my own overlay and such but I think it turned out okay. Also I have 7 subscribers, like what, I suck! :D But it's awesome that they want to so some support for the stream. Long story short, I'm doing this somehow?
    Woo!

(Also @Ryzan been hanging out off and on since day 1, thanks brutha <3)

Cool overlays that I made!

• Very cool dude!