Ashlia's Mudlet GUI: A Simple Install-and-Done GUI

edited March 2019 in Tech Support
Ashlia's GUI

In theory, you should be able to follow these steps and play right away using your new GUI, but you may have to adjust the positions / sizes of some or all of the MiniConsoles. I've tried to make this as simple as possible in the scripts. If something isn't working, please let me know! I will try my best to help you fix it. I'm available on Discord often. (Ashlia#4038)

This GUI combines Akaya's Geyser Template, Valden's Room Inventory and Klendathu's OTG People Tracker.

Features:

Top Left:
  "Who Here" - This box displays who's in the room with you.
Lower Left:
  "Info Here" - This box displays what's in the room with you.
Top Right:
  Map - The Mudlet mapper will be displayed in this box.
Lower Right:
  Chat - All of your communications will be sent to this box.
Bottom:
  Prompt bars - Your current and max Health, Mana, Endurance and Willpower will be shown here.
Top:
  If you want to add it yourself, there is a script to display 12 clickable, customizable buttons at the top.

Installation Instructions:

Step 1
  Make sure you have SVO installed and working. You can get it here. More information on SVO is available here. (You need it for your hp/mp/en/wp bars and the "Who Here" box to work.)
Step 2
  Download the GUI triggers here.
Step 3
  Download the GUI scripts here.
Step 4
  Install the GUI triggers and scripts using the Package Manager. You need both!
Step 5
  Restart Mudlet and you're done!

Comments

• Works like a charm.

Future feature request of tabbed chat panel for tells, party, says, clans, city, all etc?
  • Kryger said:
    Future feature request of tabbed chat panel for tells, party, says, clans, city, all etc?
    I will look into it! Great suggestion. Thank you.

• The boxes on the left are cutting off my main screen.  I am not sure how to adjust the sizes, but everything else seems to be working nicely.
  • edited April 2019
    Evanston said:
    The boxes on the left are cutting off my main screen.  I am not sure how to adjust the sizes, but everything else seems to be working nicely.
    I made a video tutorial on how to fix the boxes! Watch it here.

It shows you how to install the whole thing, but if you just want the GUI part, it starts at 4:37ish.

• @Ashlia Do priests need to count limbs? You should code an add on for Antonius's LC.. I would <3 you forever
  • Just followed your video tutorial and it works great!  Thanks for making this!!!