I'm Lost and can't find my way

Basically I'm Really lost I was moving about when afflicted with stupidity and now can't walk to where I walk to go. Everything is Misaligned the map doesn't match the text of things in vincity which should match where I want to be but doesn't. Following and Portals don't help either. If I can't get out of this there is no reason for Me to play with my current character. 

Comments

• Are you afflicted with anything else like dementia? You might have luck logging out and then logging back in if it's not an affliction thing.
    Honestly it's a little hard to diagnose without seeing what you are seeing so if the above two suggestions don't pan out it might be worth posting a screenshot here.
  • Here's a screenshot. Note the discrepancies between the map, textbox, and location descriptor which is where I want to be but DOES NOT CHANGE.
    Finally though no longer afflicted I was under stupidity when this happened.

• You are probably afflicted by something, dementia changes what things look like. If you log in and talk to Romeo or Juliet they should be able to port and heal you.
  • Why are you being so aggressive when asking for help?

• Portals and Following DO NOT WORK any more I just get further lost. 
  • Right now a Romeo is on line, log in and send him a tell and he will be able to diagnose and cure you, or if not that will be able to pull you to a safe location. I don't use the java client so I'm not sure if the updates don't work while on a ship but that may also be the problem.
  • Guys I am not trying to be agro here but your suggestions are not helping. As I've already tried them. Nothing matches up regarding where I at, and the only thing that is new to me getting the Guide's help, but getting there is impossible as it doesn't work.    
  • If you are online right now toss me a tell and I will try to help, there is very little anyone can do to help on the forums. You shouldn't need to move to talk to Romeo, just type 'romeo I need your help' and he should be able to do something.
  • Thanks accipiter. Multiple afflictions hit me when a quest took me to new thera and I was halted by a wall.
  • So, you good now?
  • Seeing the title I thought I'd somehow stumbled onto my Google search history
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lol
    Jovolo said:
    Seeing the title I thought I'd somehow stumbled onto my Google search history
    bullshit, we know that'd just be 'bondage midgets xxx'.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Archaeon said:
    Jovolo said:
    Seeing the title I thought I'd somehow stumbled onto my Google search history
    bullshit, we know that'd just be 'bondage midgets xxx'.
    That's just the stuff he leaves so his missus doesn't know he's deleted most of it...

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

• Now its resolved I'll say how this thread keeps appearing in my head without feeling bad.